Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin  (Read 18387 times)

Flaw lies
No, there is no malicious code in it currently. IcyGamma seems to have forgotten the key parts of the conversation we had.

I took photos of every line of conversation we had. I didn't see anything else worth mentioning.

Question: Item_Name, there was no malicious code in it, and Flaw also denies this. Where did you get that assumption from?

i think the TBB team dont hate me, they only hate my 2nd blockland trailer, and i agree, it sucks, but some of people in blockland forums hate me for no reason, why these people hate me? :/
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 12:04:08 PM by billy1 »

i think the TBB team dont hate me, they only hate my 2nd blockland trailer, and i agree, it sucks, but some of people in blockland forums hate me for no reason, why these people hate me? :/

Maybe because they are haters.

how does one become a follower of said bulletin?

TBB seems fairly sucessful so far. What do you think will happen to it in the future, Sheath?

Hey Sheath, I got something that you might find interesting. A bug in the RTB system I found, involving prints.

Bumpforsorryitsbeenawhilewith outupdatesbutwearebacknowandw ehavecyanianasanauthor.

Been busy with AfterBlock and such.

Wow. Looks like I'll be applying for a writer/admin spot :)

I'm not sure if applying for an admin is possible.

I believe it comes with time after being a writer for some time and being reliable.

Correct?

How can you apply to become a writer?

How can you apply to become a writer?
You can find out by looking under the FAQ section on TBB.

But just incase you for some reason cannot manage to get there:

Quote from: TheBlocklandBulletinFAQ

I want to be an author!
PM Sheath on the Blockland forums. All authors must take a 2 part test in which they write one fictional article, and research and create one real article for publishing. This is a mandatory assessment for every author. You can find out more about this upon contacting Sheath to decide if you want to go ahead.

You can find out by looking under the FAQ section on TBB.

But just incase you for some reason cannot manage to get there:

Thank you!

I'll be posting 2-3 articles later tonight.