Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83688 times)

my genetics are highly in favor of neural adaptation as opposed to hypertrophy, so i don't run into too much trouble with clothes other than:
TL;DR: I've got more brains than brawn. 😛

Aren't you still pretty ripped though?

It's not though. I commonly see people wearing streetwear who are relatively large. Either you're probably looking in the wrong place or you're only seeing the people who "normally" wear the stuff.
My ex boyfriend was and is a religious streetwear lover and he was about 5'6 180 with a square, stocky build. He rocked those clothes too he looked excellent in everything he wore. Looked like those clothes were made for him

back when i was 152 & 5'9 yes, but now at 5'11 & 144 i'm just all-around toned, yet ironically far stronger

oh please, please spare me

dont beat me with your TI-80 something calculator

oh please, please spare me

dont beat me with your TI-80 something calculator
he was jokingly summarizing what i had said, not making a statement about himself

he was jokingly summarizing what i had said, not making a statement about himself
ik

thing that i would totally wear on the streets

more SUMMER

(budget http://i.imgur.com/SVYSpgS.png)

bleached purple hoodie

non-tapered turned into tapered

also good news for anyone who has yeezys as grail

i've got a dude who's holding 2 pairs of rep nike air yeezy 1s for me until the 3rd of next month for $120 + shipping

i've got a dude who's holding 2 pairs of rep nike air yeezy 1s for me until the 3rd of next month for $120 + shipping
HECK yea dude!!!!

HECK yea dude!!!!
like im so excited i've wanted nairy1s for a while but i couldnt find any decent reps but then this dude came through and my dreams came true

like im so excited i've wanted nairy1s for a while but i couldnt find any decent reps but then this dude came through and my dreams came true
u dorks have to check the grailed website more

grailed is expensive