Author Topic: Permenantly banned by "Eevee" at gravity cat's server for "cross base camping"  (Read 3601 times)

Any form of spawnkilling is at fault of the server. People leave many design flaws in their games and then just ban people afterwards, instead of fixing them.

How to fix spawnkilling: Have more than one spawn, give the player an invincible time after respawning.

Something so damn simple, with already existing add-ons, cannot seem to be done by nearly every TDM host.

OP is kind of at fault here too but a perma ban for "cross base camping" is handicapped. At least warn them about it even if the welcome message or /rules says not to break that rule.

You're friend speaks the truth.
you are friend speaks the truth
anyway -
i support the OP - at least have a warning.

you are friend speaks the truth
anyway -
i support the OP - at least have a warning.
Not you are.
You're

This is not something that would need a rule to enforce if the game were properly designed. You don't tell people not to exit the gameplay area then ban everyone who does, you just wall off your map. You don't tell people not to build a six story wall around the enemy fort, you just turn off building in the minigame. Using an admin to resolve this totally neglects the underlying issue.

This is not something that would need a rule to enforce if the game were properly designed. You don't tell people not to exit the gameplay area then ban everyone who does, you just wall off your map. You don't tell people not to build a six story wall around the enemy fort, you just turn off building in the minigame. Using an admin to resolve this totally neglects the underlying issue.
This, there are very few issues admins are required for.

this is why you EVOLVE YOUR loving EEVEE

Not you are.
You're
please tell me you know what a contraction is

Not you are.
You're
You're = You are

the ' replaces the a, just like the ' in it's replaces the i in is.

You're = You are

the ' replaces the a, just like the ' in it's replaces the i in is.

Feel like a Sir.

Reason the bans are permanent has nothing to do with the admins on the server as more of the Server hosts Rule Preference. Like i told people that get banned on any server is to talk to the host about it because all that happened was the admin did what they were supossed to do and follow the rules

Reason the bans are permanent has nothing to do with the admins on the server as more of the Server hosts Rule Preference. Like i told people that get banned on any server is to talk to the host about it because all that happened was the admin did what they were supossed to do and follow the rules
Seriously?!

Jesus dude, pay attention in English class.