Author Topic: Permenantly banned by "Eevee" at gravity cat's server for "cross base camping"  (Read 3596 times)

I hadn't played for more than 5 minutes before I was told by an admin that I was being banned for "cross base camping"

I had joined the server; met with a friend of mine saying something along the lines of "Gravity cat left an idiot admin to administrate the server"

so I played for a bit, and there is absolutely NO warning pertaining to "cross base camping", so I played for a bit, died a couple times, one (or two) rounds go by and instead of moving in from the center of the map, I sneak around the side; at this point I'm at a position in which I can kill anybody that comes around a corner

I had no idea that beyond this corner, around 16 - 32 studs away, was the base exit; and where I was standing was not the only way forward

I guess I must have killed Eevee because "she" started saying that I was going to be banned for cross base camping

Again, NO warning, no notice in the build anywhere, or anything like that

no chat logs because I seem to have misplaced my chat logger add-on

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=17081

I was banned for -1 minutes for "base camping" or something like that

This is why you don't give people that you can't literally read like a book admin on a server.

This is why you don't give people that you can't literally read like a book admin on a server.
...what?

You BROKE DA RULEZ.
So deal with it.

You BROKE DA RULEZ.
So deal with it.
Read the original post please. He said there was no rules or warnings at all about it.

That's what I don't get
I always get banned for spawn camping on servers when i kill people that exit the building designate as a spawn.
It's like the host says you can't fight anywhere 100 feet from the spawn because it's camping
You can only fight in the "middle"

...what?
Because if you can read someone like a book you can easily predict what they can and can't do.

Because if you can read someone like a book you can easily predict what they can and can't do.
so obscure

Read the original post please. He said there was no rules or warnings at all about it.
Look at the original server first. Don't believe people for saying there is no warning.

Don't know. I asked Gravity about it, he is gonna investigate.

Look at the original server first. Don't believe people for saying there is no warning.

Well if the administrator was super admin, He could have easily edited the message or have someone else edit it to cover it up.

Well if the administrator was super admin, He could have easily edited the message or have someone else edit it to cover it up.
The admin was only admin. Not super admin.

Exactly, Which means he could have easily had someone else cover it up for him in just a short period.

Exactly, Which means he could have easily had someone else cover it up for him in just a short period.
There was no other admins in the server at the time.