Poll

Is Kavanaugh Guilty?

Yes
41 (46.1%)
No
48 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]  (Read 13004 times)

how do you know with complete confidence that it's fake

how do you know with complete confidence that it's fake

how do you know with complete confidence that it's true

Who the forget waits 30 years for this and gives vague statements?

how do you know with complete confidence that it's true
i don't. i don't know for certain whether its 100% true or 100% false. therefore it's uncertain, and worth investigating

ah. so they declared him innocent due to lack of evidence? no? then the investigation is still ongoing

Okay but shouldn't they investigate on this like 30 years ago?

It's incredibly hard to prove rape after 1 week, but we are talking about 1564+ loving weeks here.

Not to mention she wasn't even raped, she's claiming she was loveually assaulted.

But instead of going to police over the course of 30 years she's just been going to politicians about it. It's loving fishy as hell.

guilty of lying under oath? sure
Can you please stop pulling stuff out of your ass that you know nothing about for once. He hasn't lied under oath.

I'm all for an FBI investigation. This is more than highly likely going to make the democratic party look like complete fools, along with eventually leading to many of the false accusers being charged and Michael aldrehowever the forget you spell his name get debarred. completely awesome.

Can you please stop pulling stuff out of your ass that you know nothing about for once.

Given your track record I'd say you're not really the best person to be calling someone out on this.

Given your track record I'd say you're not really the best person to be calling someone out on this.
LMAO okay electrk, this isn't close to the first time Drydress has posted something completely false on this board related to politics and I'm sure it won't be the last. Nice strawman btw.

grimlock kicks ass cause he tries to play the straight man but only somebody with a broken brain would ever take this website that seriously

(i wrote this post at 3:30 am while trying to fall asleep)

this entire "allegations" affair is just a witch hunt fabricated by the dems to do anything to stop kavanaugh's succession to the supreme court.

christine ford's testimony to the event has been consistently inconsistent. she cant even get the date the incident occurred right, as if she was unsure when it even happened at all. she said in several reports it took place in the mid 80s, in others she said the early 80s, and in others she gave a more specific date in 1982. to make things worse for her case, none of the people she claims witnessed it or were involved in it have corroborated her story. honestly, i think she's either legitimately crazy or just making the whole thing up. women are generally very skilled at the art of social deception and lying, in our culture anyways (see also the #metoo movement). and considering how far she and the dems supporting her have gotten this to go, she's unfortunately doing a very good job at it.

that being said, kavanaugh's own comments on his love for drinking alcohol, combined with eyewitness testimony from his college friends saying he often would have too much to drink, is not going to do his case any favors. i feel bad for him having to be so slanderously accused and disgraced on a national stage like this, but i also feel he's kind of deserving it for choosing to live and promote a harmful and dangerous lifestyle (a lifestyle of continuous drinking) that tears apart countless families and is one of the leading causes of car crashes and domestic abuse.

i'm not saying the fact he drinks is bad, but that in his hearings he defended it as a habitual lifestyle (he literally said he loves beer) while denying the possibility that his judgment could have been sufficiently impaired to make him commit such acts against others as christine ford has accused him of.

both parties in this incident have holes in their positions, but at the end of the day there's just been absolutely no evidence  presented so far that even indicates kavanaugh did anything.

and apparently now word's gotten out that chrisrine ford never even wanted this incident to go public as it has in the first place, and specifically requested to those in the democrat party whom she confided in that they keep this confidential. but yet apparently the dems betrayed her request on this and immediately leaked the story to the press. it makes sense considering that before these allegations even blew up, the dems were saying from day 1 that they would do anything they could to stop kavanaugh's succession to the supreme court. and now here we are.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:26:19 AM by Planr »

Let's talk about how much loving money this woman is getting off gofundme from loving idiots.

And about how kavanaugh's family is now being harassed.