Author Topic: Help with internet.  (Read 1759 times)

Alright, my internet just magically got loving slow, i cant load any page without lag.
Steam is not loving updating, its just stuck at 0. Then it says "Connection to steam cannot be made" and closes itself.
Any reccomendations? I already tried resetting the modem, disabling it and then enabling it and nothing.
Help please.

Delete system 32

Have you rebooted your entire computer?

Close out programs?

Is there an IP address conflict?

Yes, i rebooted pc. Rebooted everything.
No, no problems with IP.
But i mean, i left for 2 hours and then its magically so loving slow.

Is your connection wireless or corded?

My computer was the slowest pass-off of technology in my house until I went to MyCleanPC.com and downloaded the CyberDefender Registry Cleaner ($39.95). My computer has not run this smoothly since I bought it 6 years ago. (Thought I might share that.)

The above post sounds like an advertisement lol.

Did you copy and paste that from that website?

My computer was the slowest pass-off of technology in my house until I went to MyCleanPC.com and downloaded the CyberDefender Registry Cleaner ($39.95). My computer has not run this smoothly since I bought it 6 years ago. (Thought I might share that.)

You forgot the part where they told you they'd give you $10 off on your next purchase if you referred 5 people to their website.

The above post sounds like an advertisement lol.

Did you copy and paste that from that website?
Nah, but I did want it to sound as fake and as cheesy as possible though. But seriously, it works.

But isn't that advertising?

Or you could get CCleaner for the awesome price of $0.00!

Sure, but the rules say don't advertise another forum. So, I'm safe. :)

Corded bro, corded.
I am also scanning for viruses.

Or you could get CCleaner for the awesome price of $0.00!

This is an advertisement paid for by the "Coalition Against Obnoxious Paid Advertisements".

Sure, but the rules say don't advertise another forum. So, I'm safe. :)

Safe from what?

Being a tool?  No.

Getting banned?  Who knows?

Have you torrented anything lately? (torrenting !always= illegal) Sometimes your ISP will choke your internet speed due to the fact that the P2P really saps your internet.

Have you torrented anything lately? (torrenting !always= illegal) Sometimes your ISP will choke your internet speed due to the fact that the P2P really saps your internet.

That P2P is a spy!  Spy sappin mah interwebs!