Author Topic: thread blocker request  (Read 1326 times)

hello i dont really like the Master Matthew Forums very much, and the ignore function in smf doesnt block threads which means the frontpage is worse than dogstuff right now
does anyone have motivation to develop a threadblocker or revive one from a different SMF i mean theres tons out there for this SMF version

Doesn't that user blocker script still work? That blocks threads

Doesn't that user blocker script still work? That blocks threads
i dont know post it and we can find out

just put up with it pusillanimous individual

just put up with it pusillanimous individual
eat my ass id like to keep my last few braincells

I feel like this should be in drama but when you block mathew you'll find the forums pretty quiet.

I feel like this should be in drama but when you block mathew you'll find the forums pretty quiet.

it's for the best

it's for the best

If the only thing keeping these forums "busy" are low effort stuffposting, and blocking those people makes the forums quiet, I think there's a larger issue here.

I'm very much against post blockers but for master matthew I'll make an exception. holy stuff he's been even more handicapped lately

thank god
I'm very much against post blockers but for master matthew I'll make an exception. holy stuff he's been even more handicapped lately
yeah he's always been one dumb motherforgeter but these days he's gone turbo dumbass

yeah he's always been one dumb motherforgeter but these days he's gone turbo dumbass

I feel like Master Matthew2 is actually making some steps away from cultish political propaganda.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258106.0

It's under the embed script

Settings don't seem to work, unless I can manually block someone in the script

cheezepizza continues his spree of posting stuff that is either impossible to understand
I feel like Master Matthew2 is actually making some steps away from cultish political propaganda.
or just flat out wrong

i thought smf2 had built in blocking so i never bothered to update the blocker