Author Topic: Don't join Sweatpant's servers (mini empires)  (Read 1522 times)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get it out there that Sweatpants is a bad mini empires host. I was going to battle him but when he saw we were outnumbering him he kept saying to delete them and that "u didnt bring em" and that stuff, and he also threatened to ban me. I left after he made me delete all my troops, and I tried to join back but he banned me for "talking back and lying. good job diargo". It's too bad since he seemed pretty nice at first, but then he became extremely butt-hurt when he found out he was outnumbered, and made up horrible excuses to even the troops. I really didn't do anything to be perma-banned so you shouldn't join his servers since he abuses his power.

Screenshots of the chat:
http://imgur.com/a/IHCLu
(i am diargo482)

by the way spode was in the battle as well and he also got perma banned
my empire: benivolus imperium
spodes empire: rocon

Hello fellow citizens,

Now original poster I take and mean to give no offense to you in any way. But this drama that is in off topic is uh very in a accurate. You seem to have cried about something useless.

Vote for me as governor of Washington!

Hello fellow citizens,

Now original poster I take and mean to give no offense to you in any way. But this drama that is in off topic is uh very in a accurate. You seem to have cried about something useless.

Vote for me as governor of Washington!

Just shut up.

/support
Sweatpants really sucks at hosting. I cant even play because he is AFK king and he doesnt have autotrust. I feel your claims are valid.

how did everything in those images happen to you in the same exact way?
spode kept trying bringing more units in (as later in the images show) when he didn't have the population to do it

how did everything in those images happen to you in the same exact way?
spode kept trying bringing more units in (as later in the images show) when he didn't have the population to do it
the images arent in order, spode clearly said before the fight that he was bringing his 118 troops and he did have enough population. he had 1 city and two big towns each with a military outpost

the images arent in order, spode clearly said before the fight that he was bringing his 118 troops and he did have enough population. he had 1 city and two big towns each with a military outpost
1 city and two big towns, each with a military outpost
yeah spode was doing something he wasn't suppost to because unless he was there for a week he shouldn't have had that big of an empire.

1 city and two big towns, each with a military outpost
yeah spode was doing something he wasn't suppost to because unless he was there for a week he shouldn't have had that big of an empire.
spode was there for a week, maybe even 2 weeks but I was pretty new since I didnt have as much military as he did.

spode was there for a week, maybe even 2 weeks but I was pretty new since I didnt have as much military as he did.
and you were saying you sent 80 troops?
yeah you deserved it then, maybe spode didn't but until i see some ban confirmation i'm going to assume he's not perma'd.