Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 210305 times)

In Game Name : mlockha
Blockland ID : 25755
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes.
What roleplay experience do you have : Zulious's, Funk's and Blackwatch's Mini Empires Role Play, Annie's Medieval RP, Cysero's Medieval RP, Bluzone but that kinda ended badly.

IC Information

Character Name: Collin Brigham Brewster

Characters age: 23

Future Ambitions: Collin only has 3 simple ambitions in Alaska. He wishes to survive, to have power (You might say he has a Napoleon Complex), and to have allies.

Skills: Medical Skills, Experience with pistols and knives, very minor experience with rifles.

Characters Appearance (In-game screenshot or Describe): Collin was always short. Short in elementary school, middle school, high school, and as an adult. Collin is 5'7 and he doesn't weigh that much. He only weighs 193 lbs. His forehead covered with silky black hair (He takes care of his hair a lot), and his ears fairly big, he was always made fun of. He doesn't really have muscles, but he is toned. A small scar can be found through his hair, a remanant of a bar fight.

Characters biography/back-story (make this 3-4+ paragraphs w/ 5+ sentences each, and relate to the story):

August 1st 1991: Collin is born to a large family. 2 Brothers, 1 Sister. He gets attention, but not as much as he would like, since he has 3 Siblings. This might contribute to Collin's modern addiction to attention. At a young age, Collin is bullied, which leads to anger problems for himself. Bullied for his height, his voice, how small he is, anything like that. The bullying doesn't stop, even as he ages. The bullying doesn't even stop at home, as his brothers hit him on a daily basis, and his parents do nothing to stop to it. This also may contribute to Collin not trusting his family, as his parents never stopped his brothers from hitting him.

As he ages, Collin grows a disdain for authority. Maybe it's because the teachers or principal never stopped the other kids from bullying him, maybe it's because teachers would lash out at him, as he never really did his work. Regardless, at the older age, Collin now is shaping up to be a degenerate. Never does his work, loves to fight, and hates authority. He's heading straight in the wrong direction. And his parents, finally notice. They finally pay attention to him. Sadly, it does not end up well for Collin. His parents end up sending him to a boarding school. Perhaps, furthering his disdain for family.

Luckily, at the boarding school, Collin shapes up. He begins to do his work and be a good student. Sadly, the bullying still does not stop. It is actually worse, as now he has to live with his tormentors. This furthers Collin's anger problems. Luckily he hides them, and doesn't show them until he gets out of the boarding school. But, Collin has no idea where to go. He proceeds to fall into a pit of despair. Living in a car his Parents got him when he graduated, he proceeds to get drunk and party. Leading to a bar fight, where he got the scar in his forehead.

Finally realizing that he needs to go somewhere with his life, Collin joined the Army. He proceeds to become a medic. Getting training and getting yelled at, Collin shapes up very nicely. Although, the other recruits do make fun of his size. Then, the infection happened. His parents sent him a letter, telling him what happened. Being mad at the US Army for not even trying to help, Collin went AWOL. He ran. Luckily, his squad was based in Alaska. After running, Collin found Greenwood. Now, here he is.

What faction do you hope to join? Collin hopes to join the Republic, with him having a background in the military and such.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:25:21 PM by mlockha »

I am going to bring in Nathan's squad commander, maybe I will kill Nathan.

I hate Nathan, he is overused and an starfish. He has no positive reputation, his only true friend being Timothy, and pretty much everyone outside the GWP thinks he is a prick.

not sure why, but i'm always finding myself walking around in circles or at the modernizers' HQ.

I'm sorry Mhlocka i accidentally killed you with snowballs that i thought didn't do damage.

I'm sorry Mhlocka i accidentally killed you with snowballs that i thought didn't do damage.
RIP collin brigham brewster
obituatry
"i thought the snowballs didnt do any damage" - ABlockOfCheese
"he was the best rper ever" - mlockha
"i'd totally suck his richard" - every researchstar ever

rip in pecies

he wil b missed

But you're still a block

Yummy cheese.

You need to die in a ballooning accident.

But you're still a block
No I'm talking about Mlockha.

Yummy cheese.

You need to die in a ballooning accident.
You can eat me up n-e-tiem bby

Cant wait to get back on. My computer went full handicap. .-.

Cant wait to get back on. My computer went full handicap. .-.
When me(Gen.J.Skylord), Sammantha Applez and JoeJack went to go find the cross bow. We found all keys but then when we found the last door in Theo's, It had a note saying... "your a friend" BLOODY HELL MAN!

In Game Name: PwnehCreeper12
Blockland ID: 29095
Have you read the rules and storyline? Yes I have read them both carefully.
What roleplay experiences do you have? Jitank's Fallout RP, Blockaloni's Slender Survival, and more. (I've joined many roleplay servers.)

IC Information

Character Name: Marshall Ferreira

Character Age: 20

Future Ambitions: Marshall desires to join the Republic to help out, utilizing his sharpshooting skills.

Skills: Sharpshooting (initially with small, light-weight rifles), driving (delivery/cargo vehicles), and a very bleak skill in knifing.

Appearance: Has very silky, and smooth brown hair, that Marshall cares too much for, and wears a green jacket and is accompanied with a white backpack.

Biography/Backstory:

Marshall was born in June 23rd, 1994, and had an unfortunate, uneventful childhood, as he lived in the rough side of town, a trailer park. Him and his family, Joseph and Kelly Ferreira (parents), lived very poorly, until the most devastating moment in Marshall's life. On May 4th, 2005, Marshall's parents died in a car crash, sending Marshall to a foster home. Although he sometimes can keep his emotions out of sight to this day, he continuously falls into a state of depression, often forgetting about the situation, then subtly calms down.

He then found the group named Republic, who needed people with a past that had military involved. Marshall was in the military for 1 year in 2000, then quit the force when his partner, Christian Santiago, got shot while on the battlefield. So he's now set in the direction to hopefully, one day, join the Republic, and continue on.