Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Israel has begun it's ground assault on Rafah.
Yeah, that same Rafah that the Israeli Offensive Force previously declared the only safezone left in Gaza, where supposedly the starving and wounded palestinian men, women, and children, would be allowed to stay without threat of being bombed. Well that turned out to be a lies already with multiple airstrikes weekly, sometimes daily, on the civilian population. Now, however, with the western world distracted by a bunch of rich people in fancy suits and dresses attending a stupid-ass party in New York, Israel has decided to give the middle finger to peace talks and begin bringing tanks into Rafah.

Remember that thread a couple months ago where some guy tried to excuse the genocide of Palestinian people. One point I brought up was:
Previous moves by the Israeli Offensive Force have coincided with major relgious events such as Christmas, and cultural events that attract the US's attention such as the Superbowl.

And here we have the news concerned about some embarrassing stint with Jenna Ortega, and children are literally being shot by tanks.

That guy also brought up how generous Israeli forces are to announce their attacks before they occur. Well, yeah the IOF did drop fliers demanding that civillians evacuate Rafah. Except THEY LITERALLY ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ELSE, RAFAH WAS THE LAST REFUGEE CAMP ALLOWED THEM HOLY stuff

I know it is emotionally devastating to be following all of this in real time. Honestly sometimes famous people doing stupid stuff can be a reprieve. I for one am thoroughly entertained with how Kendrick is absolutely dismanteling Drake's Career, (and the backfire when Drake told Metro Boom to stick to making drumbeats). But even these rappers could be spending a little bit of their time bringing up how stuffty US imperialism. Macklemore, of all people, managed to do it (and still drag Drake and Kendrick for wasting time on their feud)

Some more links:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/05/06/israel-rafah-gaza-ceasefire-hamas/
https://www.axios.com/2024/05/06/israel-gaza-rafah-invasion-hamas-hostage-deal
https://apnews.com/live/cease-fire-israel-hamas-updates
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/wrapup1-israel-begins-evacuating-part-rafah-ahead-threatened-assault-2024-05-06/

It's a good thing the loving cops are assaulting and arresting those scary college students peacefully protesting here in the US. And when they do stand back it is to let pro-zionist aggressors beat, pepper spray, and launch fireworks into crowds of unarmed protestors without repercussions. We all know how those student protesters against the Vietnam war were a bunch of hooligans who should be imprisoned or shot.

Thank god congress got together to ban TikTok as well. We wouldn't want people using a media not regulated by the imperialist state let people have access to outside sources of information and humanize the people living through this imposed crCIA.

Goddamn.

[edit]
Oh, and yeah so I just learned that Israel is now specifically attacking the border between Rafah and Egypt.
In the last thread I had brought up how the border crossing was already difficult for Palestinians as Egypt doesn't have the facilities to take in the full influx of 2 million people at once, but now with the demands to evacuate the area (and the Palestinians not being allowed anywhere else in Gaza without being considered a combatant), the only option left was to try to leave through the Egyptian border. And now they are being killed there. I cannot even begin to understand how anyone could try to justify this outright evil behaviour.
Off Topic / Re: Idle and Subpixel are no longer online??
« Last post by Ladios on Yesterday at 07:43:44 PM »
doesn't seem like it, they updated their profile 4 days ago with a new signature.
it is truly the end of blockland.

HOW DID I MISS THIS
Off Topic / Re: geese thread
« Last post by Masterlegodude on Yesterday at 06:41:07 PM »
I don't think that's a goose
Off Topic / Re: my birthday!!
« Last post by adel on Yesterday at 06:40:09 PM »
happy BALLS!!

do you beeb
Off Topic / Re: Idle and Subpixel are no longer online??
« Last post by Masterlegodude on Yesterday at 06:32:02 PM »
doesn't seem like it, they updated their profile 4 days ago with a new signature.
it is truly the end of blockland.

It's never been more Joever
« Last post by Tea on Yesterday at 04:46:31 PM »
« Last post by Tea on Yesterday at 04:45:58 PM »
« Last post by Tea on Yesterday at 04:45:30 PM »
« Last post by Tea on Yesterday at 04:44:14 PM »
Off Topic / Re: my birthday!!
« Last post by SBG on Yesterday at 04:43:40 PM »
Never.
hope so!

hey can someone get Drydess in here and have him say his classic line?
HI BOWSER MAN
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10