Author Topic: Fez II Cancelled  (Read 10684 times)

(spoilers: it's because he's a richardwad !!)

i dont even know what fez is so this does not affect me at all

some stuffty indie game with a dumbforget developer

Yay now the people who liked Fez don't get Fez 2 because of the people who didn't. This isn't a good thing you know.

Less games = Bad for games

I don't know what's wrong with me, But when a guy says his opinion about video games (Japanese ones) I don't hate him because OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS.

Also, I haven't really played fez so don't call me a "fanboy" or anything.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:55:19 AM by tails »

It's gameplay gets old and tiring fast, it uses terrible ~OMGSORETRO~ graphics, and it was a knockoff of a flash game.
And those are literally just the tip of the stuffberg.
Not to mention that the main developer is a huge starfish who shoves the game into people's faces and tells them to suck on his richard.

You do realize the ~OMGSORETRO~ graphics are based on Cave Story's, right?

Which makes Fishrichards a huge loving hypocrite cause he said most Japanese games suck.

Watched The Indie Game movie on Netflix earlier this year.

Rottenfish seemed cool at first (calling fish that), but now I realized how much of a richard he is.
And I've played a lot of Japanese type games, so that really makes me a bit ticked off.

Which makes Fishrichards a huge loving hypocrite cause he said most Japanese games suck.
Most Japanese games do suck.

I thought about buying it during the summer sale until I remembered Indie Game: The Movie and that Phil Fish is stupid

japanese games DO suck. why do you think nintendo milks the same games over and over for 30 years? because the rare winners that are accepted, they cant take any chances and change anything lol.

japanese games DO suck. why do you think nintendo milks the same games over and over for 30 years? because the rare winners that are accepted, they cant take any chances and change anything lol.

if they dont change anything then why did paper mario crash and burn?

paper mario 1: wow, cool, it's like mario rpg but better!
paper mario 2: what the rooster! my teammates have health and there's even more to explore! stuff YEAH
paper mario 3: turn based fighting is out? uh, okay. Less like before, but okay...
paper mario 4: remember how the original had partners, flower points and badges? forget THAT stuff, STICKERS. YEAH STICKERS, LET'S PLAY A GAME THAT FORCES ME TO USE MY BEST SPELLS WHEN I ENTER BATTLE.

the only carbon copies I've been seeing are the "New super mario bros." series. They're loving terrible except the first, DS one. The rest of them were a fiery train derailment that lead to a stale nintendo.

if they dont change anything then why did paper mario crash and burn?

paper mario 1: wow, cool, it's like mario rpg but better!
paper mario 2: what the rooster! my teammates have health and there's even more to explore! stuff YEAH
paper mario 3: turn based fighting is out? uh, okay. Less like before, but okay...
paper mario 4: remember how the original had partners, flower points and badges? forget THAT stuff, STICKERS. YEAH STICKERS, LET'S PLAY A GAME THAT FORCES ME TO USE MY BEST SPELLS WHEN I ENTER BATTLE.

the only carbon copies I've been seeing are the "New super mario bros." series. They're loving terrible except the first, DS one. The rest of them were a fiery train derailment that lead to a stale nintendo.
you just reinforced his point? unless im reading something wrong

Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4zLHno34Nw
oh man

you mean exactly like most western developers
or perhaps you mean "the modern industry in general"