Author Topic: Halo 3: ODST Silenced SMG {[V3]}  (Read 64708 times)

i actually like it a lot. it just needs.
-accuracy. Maybe but I think its fine.
-power. Well this one I agree
-and DUEL EM :D Can you in the game? I did not think so.

it doesnt work :/  but   :cookie: <-----cookie works

uh I looked on google and it said it was private.

Honestly, Halo doesn't belong here. you should have known that. Pandans Halo assault rifle got flamed for the reason "HALO DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!". I believe that the reason Half Life, Portal, and TF2 are accepted here is that all of those games have been released for the computer. Only two out of the six halo games have been released for the computer.

Honestly, Halo doesn't belong here.
Yes it does noob!

shut the forget up lil d

Honestly, Halo doesn't belong here. you should have known that. Pandans Halo assault rifle got flamed for the reason "HALO DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!". I believe that the reason Half Life, Portal, and TF2 are accepted here is that all of those games have been released for the computer. Only two out of the six halo games have been released for the computer.
Wow. Just wow.

I really does make sense. Besides, I have seen several VERY EXPERIENCED MEMBERS SAY THAT HALO DOESN'T BELONG HERE. They know more about games than you do. PLUS they are in the probably 5% that still use good grammar and spelling to show their experience and intelligience.

Now, do I need to clear that up too? Were some of the words to big and SOPHISTICATED for your tiny 5-8 year old minds?

I'm not saying it sucks. It has a good model and although I haven't downloaded it yet I do expect that it would be very fun to use.

Oh, and another reason why halo isn't accepted here is because of the different playertypes you would need to make a halo themed server in a minigame. Shields can be difficult to script.

your dumber than an bug just shut the forget UP

well hes better then me at doing that stuff like 3d modeling idk how to do that so yeha this is cool

It's just a weapon, chill out. Why does everyone feel the need to flame the smallest things?

halo was released for the computer!

I really does make sense. Besides, I have seen several VERY EXPERIENCED MEMBERS SAY THAT HALO DOESN'T BELONG HERE. They know more about games than you do. PLUS they are in the probably 5% that still use good grammar and spelling to show their experience and intelligience.

Now, do I need to clear that up too? Were some of the words to big and SOPHISTICATED for your tiny 5-8 year old minds?
It is better grammer so dont talk crap about that!

I like how you are saying you need to dumb it down and you can't even spell "intelligence."