1 (3.4%)
Maybe..
11 (37.9%)
No
7 (24.1%)
THIS IS AWFUL!
9 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: WaterFall TDM [iB] app  (Read 3063 times)

Hello! This is my app for [iB]. I was at CucumberDude's server to show him it but he told me to post it on forums so here it is.

Story
Down Arrow Hills used to be a pretty sight. A bridge a waterfall even flowers. Then a war between Blue and Red started and it wasnt that pretty anymore. The flowers died. The bridge broke. They added bases and towers. War has ruined Arrow Hills. War has destroyed everything...

Vehicles/Weapons

WaterFall features a Red and a Blue base. Each has a cobra and a heavy machine gun. They also have weapons. Heres the list:

Gcats Firearms

Ak47 and M4A1

AWM Sniper

P90

Flash Grenade

Pils Here

I do plan on hosting this. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:54:51 PM by _Dark_ »

The waterfall looks amazing.
Sadly, everything else killed it.

:C

Anyways its my first attempt of landscape. So that was my first waterfall.

Wasn't what I was expecting it to be, but...

Redesign the buildings and add more landscape.
Also, 7/10.

he told me to post it on forums so here it is.
It's funny that he asked you to post this.

It's loving hilarious that you actually posted this stuff...

Uhm, oh dear.

I don't know where to start. In fact the only part of this that ISN'T half-assed is the waterfall thing.

Sorry but you'll need to try harder to get in :c

I added a story.

Your story made me sad. Make it happier with a better ending. Also it is short. Just like these Sentences.

I voted maybe because I wasn't sure of iBuild's standards. I know however, that it wouldn't get you into any other clan. Follow everyone else's advice, I have nothing new to add to them.

add cover hills, take away the helicopters, add detail, add trees, over all, needs detail

I voted maybe because I wasn't sure of iBuild's standards. I know however, that it wouldn't get you into any other clan. Follow everyone else's advice, I have nothing new to add to them.
Uhm, oh dear.

I don't know where to start. In fact the only part of this that ISN'T half-assed is the waterfall thing.

Sorry but you'll need to try harder to get in :c

He wasnt apping for iBuild.
There are like 8, iB.

add cover hills, take away the helicopters, add detail, add trees, over all, needs detail
This is clearly to hard for him. Why would he ever add two hellis for such a small build.

This is clearly duplicated.

It's too open add some trees and sandbags.