Author Topic: Blockland Warped  (Read 4971 times)

Most of you probably don't know me, but anyway, I'm starting to work on an idea I had. (Blockland for XBox anyone?) I'm not asking for staff, I'm just asking what you guys think about it. Ask for more details.

Oh, I know BLR coming out in 2 months but i dont think Badspot thought of this.

Please edit/lock this topic. There has been a big discussion about this already. The answer was no due to the lack of controls etc..

Don't you think I know that! I'm talking about reformatting it for each system and modding it.

Please edit/lock this topic. There has been a big discussion about this already. The answer was no due to the lack of controls etc..

Don't you think I know that! I'm talking about reformatting it for each system and modding it.

He he, you're that guy I banned for insulting me. Then I banned you on Geek's server. You are still a noob. Although it wasn't that long ago.

You can't reformat torque for each system, it does not work that way.

Yes that type of stuff is Badspot++

I'm going to transfer all the scripts to xbox format so it will run (CS and DTS are easy to change)

I have ways to fix the lack of controls (Secret)

And I'm not a noob like yuki (Dude, why does your avatar look depresed?)

Spation I'm only banned on like one server, and I don't really remember you.

And also, I'm only 12 if your so self-confident you think I'm a noob.

Just thought I'd put all that in one post.

Quote from:  Sigfig on Mix-Networks
We all know TBM isn't going anywhere, so let's try something new. If I get some people to help, BL Warped might be the next big thing. Please respond with any comments on the subject (P.S. fell free to post any bad comments or ideas, but just so you know, i'm a master at comebacks)

Oh yeah, I don't own a Play Station, Gamecube, or a WII so i need someone to work on different platform BL's.

Quote from:  Saber15 on Mix-Networks
By the way, ports to consoles besides the Xbox 360 would be illegal, and a port to the Xbox 360 requires XNA membership which costs $100 a year, and you need XNA membership just to play. Stupid idea.
LOL, CENSORED CRAP HERE.

By the way, you are going to try (and fail) to make a illegal port of Blockland to the Xbox 360, but you post absolutely no details and just say "it's for the xbox". You would need to own TGE, which costs $100, and the XNA Membership, which costs $100 monthly, so you could play the game.

Quote from:  Sigfig on Mix-Networks
We all know TBM isn't going anywhere, so let's try something new. If I get some people to help, BL Warped might be the next big thing. Please respond with any comments on the subject (P.S. fell free to post any bad comments or ideas, but just so you know, i'm a master at comebacks)

Oh yeah, I don't own a Play Station, Gamecube, or a WII so i need someone to work on different platform BL's.

Quote from:  Saber15 on Mix-Networks
By the way, ports to consoles besides the Xbox 360 would be illegal, and a port to the Xbox 360 requires XNA membership which costs $100 a year, and you need XNA membership just to play. Stupid idea.
LOL, CENSORED CRAP HERE.

By the way, you are going to try (and fail) to make a illegal port of Blockland to the Xbox 360, but you post absolutely no details and just say "it's for the xbox". You would need to own TGE, which costs $100, and the XNA Membership, which costs $100 monthly, so you could play the game.
Uhh...he says "We all know TBM isn't going anywhere" on a TBM forum....like going into a bar and saying "We all know your lifes aren't going anywhere, so why not sell your bodies to me?"

Badspot

• Administrator
Have you ever actually programmed anything in your life?  Just asking.