Author Topic: [USSR] Is up to something  (Read 16327 times)

I was there just asking some questions. then I ask for an ew. they told me to guess the magic word that starts with k and ends with k. finally i typed kick. and i was kicked from the server. they must be up to something.

I was there just asking some questions. then I ask for an ew. they told me to guess the magic word that starts with k and ends with k. finally i typed kick. and i was kicked from the server. they must be up to something.

Or maybe they hate noobs who come in and ask for ew randomly.

LOL!
That's funny, I actually haven't been on in like 3 days so don't blame me.

That was StoreClerk... he's one of the newer, jerkier recruits. Lol, he was just pissed because you asked stupid questions. You could have rejoined...

atleast he didn't ask for a word that started with a 'b' and ended with an 'n'.

Damn this is scary...they kicked you?

Maybe...maybe they're making some sort of secret weapon that turns people into goats, called the "GoatifierTM" and they didnt want you to see so they kicked you?

This is worth an investigation...moron

* No Karma Loss throws a smoke grenade and tosses Ephi into the back of a van

No one else must know! No one!

* The van speeds off

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

*hops in taxi* FOLLOW THAT VAN!

* Spation Puts visor down and chases the taxi on his motorbike

* ZarlaRocks pulls out his Hoverboard and follows Spation, Mp5k in hand.

* ladios sits atop a building with a rocket launcher waiting for karma to pass by.

* Spation Sees Ladios and tells Nige to shoot him.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:42:32 PM by Spation »

* ladios ataches a cable to the side of the building and repels into a window, smashing through it and kicking spation in the face.
* ladios then runs out the door and grabs a motor bike then speeds off with a Colt 45 in one hand