Author Topic: Can't recover my BL key  (Read 1137 times)

I can see myself loosing my email.

because my dad has a Comcast email, and I use that

If we get Verizon

I get forgeted

I have my key physically written down in three places and digitally stored in 5 locations on desperate devices. A bit overkill, but I'll never lose my key.
I suggest you keep your key in other locations than just your EMail.

You really won't get it back no matter how much you ask for it.

When I lost mine because my email was deleted, my dad coincidentally bought the website that was hosting that email service. So I just said "hey dad, could you make a new email that is exactly blah@blah.com?" and then my problem was solved.

I got a happy ending but you probably won't :D

I feel your pain, I have an account that I can't remember the email in which I purchased it with back in 09. If Badspot could just tell me the email I used to purchase the account I could go through the key recovery process, but I don't think he does that :(

I was in the same situation and when I asked him he asked me what email I bought the key with, then when I answered with the correct email he gave me the key

I save the email and never delete it for any reason.

I was in the same situation and when I asked him he asked me what email I bought the key with, then when I answered with the correct email he gave me the key
The problem for me is
I can't remember my email that had the key was sent to. :/

My old key hasn't been active since 1/1/09 r.i.p

I have my key saved in a notepad.
That I have no idea where it is.
The email I sent it on was my brother's.

I'm in this situation too. At first I shot him a PM with the deleted e-mail account that I purchased the key with, but I haven't gotten a response ever since. Same goes for sending the message with my G-Mail.

i wouldnt trust someone wanting a key based on just being able to log into the forum. since people remain online when walking away from public computers, or whatever.