Author Topic: red text tony  (Read 30791 times)

why are people getting so upset over a color
here's the thing. people are demonizing tony for utilizing a function that has been intentionally added into the forum. if it was such a heinous crime to use colors, or bold are your words, then badspot probably wouldn't have it

there's literally nothing wrong with it

apparently coloring your text is so horrible it deserves a chainban

give it a rest path

whats with this naked isabelle avatar

whats with this naked isabelle avatar

hes a furcigarette.

give it a rest path
you know it doesn't really justify your point when you say "nuh uh stop!" rather than explain why

you know it doesn't really justify your point when you say "nuh uh stop!" rather than explain why

if banning you permanently multiple times didn't give you the hint me yelling at you for misusing bbcode is wasted energy

if banning you permanently multiple times didn't give you the hint me yelling at you for misusing bbcode is wasted energy
what is going on.

im sure changing the format of your text doesn't count as spam

if your entire social doctrine relies on whether or not something is against the incredibly lax rules, it's no wonder why you cheese everyone off

if your entire social doctrine relies on whether or not something is against the incredibly lax rules, it's no wonder why you cheese everyone off
it has nothing to do with the rules. you could essentially make an entire case on why people who say the word 'cheese' in their sentences should be ban on sight. in reality, there's nothing wrong with saying cheese. there's nothing wrong with changing the color of your text, you just have a personal dislike for it, and that's not going to influence whether someone gets banned or not.

it has nothing to do with finding loopholes or evading the rules.

it has nothing to do with the rules. you could essentially make an entire case on why people who say the word 'cheese' in their sentences should be ban on sight. in reality, there's nothing wrong with saying cheese. there's nothing wrong with changing the color of your text, you just have a personal dislike for it, and that's not going to influence whether someone gets banned or not.

it has nothing to do with finding loopholes or evading the rules.

good job you missed the whole point

good job you missed the whole point
my social doctrine doesn't have anything to do with the rules. at one point like 2 years ago it did, but not anymore. this has nothing to do with the rules

just because u can doesn't mean u should

my social doctrine doesn't have anything to do with the rules.

And yet here you are, arguing that annoying font/color changes are completely okay solely because they're not against the rules.