Author Topic: red text tony  (Read 30624 times)

I use blue text because my blood is this color.

I use blue text because my blood is this color.

sooo... you're actually a democrat?

sooo... you're actually a democrat?

No, Im blue blooded, not cold blooded.

oh hey guys just so I get all of this me being a furry stuff off of me lets throw in a well known furry that we've always known was a furry so I seem relevant even though I am not

oh hey guys just so I get all of this me being a furry stuff off of me lets throw in a well known furry that we've always known was a furry so I seem relevant even though I am not
what are you on about

every time I see his posts in red I have to squint my eyes so I can see. either my eyes are really stuffty or Tony's posts are actively searing my retinas.

still cant believe he became a furry tho

why are people getting so upset over a color

remember when somebody else did this previously years ago and people were smart enough to not emulate them ironically

i think we should create a petition to auto-failbin any Tony post with "news" in the topic title.

This has no relation to this stuffpost land.

remember when somebody else did this previously years ago and people were smart enough to not emulate them ironically
Boy how time flies. I'm just hoping for a massive chainban of the worst offenders.

Boy how time flies. I'm just hoping for a massive chainban of the worst offenders.
no

here's the thing. people are demonizing tony for utilizing a function that has been intentionally added into the forum. if it was such a heinous crime to use colors, or bold are your words, then badspot probably wouldn't have it

there's literally nothing wrong with it

apparently coloring your text is so horrible it deserves a chainban