Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 250573 times)

yeah they are, 2/3, EVO stages, and double elimination, should I update the desc to have those rules?
Yes you should please

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:32:23 PM by Niff »

which game??

i go to my local shop in tucson to play Project M
Sm4sh

oh yeah, how do i go about looking for locals?

I tried to use tourney locator and by the looks of it , its not an actual tourney locator?

go on the /r/smashbros wiki and find the regional facebook groups
if your region doesnt have one there there is probably no scene near you

>smash 4 is top
im actually disgusted

go on the /r/smashbros wiki and find the regional facebook groups
if your region doesnt have one there there is probably no scene near you
thanks

reminder to anyone whos playing the tournament to join the steam chat an hour before the tournament starts or you might be considered forfeit

>smash 4 is top
im actually disgusted
ok
4 is a great game, i hate the mentality that people think every aspect about a fighting game HAS to be relative to the competitive strategy and/or scene.

been considering for a while of doing a full main switch from puff to samus (melee)

her jank is just too addicting and it seems a ton of foxes have trouble dealing with her

been considering for a while of doing a full main switch from puff to samus (melee)

her jank is just too addicting and it seems a ton of foxes have trouble dealing with her
samus in melee is unreliable in my experience, too many moves are so much weaker than they should be

wii u tournament starts in 15 minutes

whoever is signed up as binkybadjln, we're starting now, since theres an odd number of people participating you wont fight anyone now, please hury