Author Topic: Spore  (Read 44546 times)

Played for hours, and so far I just started cities, but got kicked off for awhile.  My favorite so far has been tribal, and that was a little to short in my opinion, but I'm sure I'll love space, considering that I had tons of fun just playing the prototype.

space can be really hard if you piss off guys to early lol.

my space cherry was popped when i thought it was funny to greet aliens with a threat instead of peace.
i didn't get 1 second to make progress for like 6 hours x.x one attack after another. i just tried to hang myself in the shower

Yea, I really need to focus on peace more.  I was a herbavor in cell, made my way through creature by making releationships (going the hunting route next time).  Then I got bored of being peacefull so I dominated with war in tribal, and now all my guys want to do is build tanks and nukes, but no bread making XD

Still can't decide what my spaceship will look like...

Pirate ships are the way to go.

make like 3-4 small rockets as a single ship
look like a fleet when you fly around

Here's how I will conquer the galaxy.
Find people
Become friends
Ally with them
Make trade routes
Wait long time while flying around greeting more people.
Buy solar systems
The end.

What the forget? The late-Space Age is gay as stuff.

For the first few minutes, its cool and all. Because your not getting a loving help message from your home planet/colonies EVERY TEN DAMNED SECONDS.

I'm out exploring black holes with the key thing that lets me use them right now. While I'm like half the galaxy away from them trying to meet the richardhead Groxbitches, they literally start bombarding me with "OSHT ECODISASTER", "PIRATES WE CANT DEFEND OURSELVS CUZ WE'RE WOMEN" and "OMG THEY HURT US WAAAHmbulance". Go solve your own ecodisaster, defend your own loving colony and fight back with those kickass aircraft I made in the Civil Age.

Seriously, what the forget. I could stand the badges thing but this is just rediculous.

(Don't kill me if I can't spell, I'm tired.)

a single uber turret can defend a planet from pirates just fine.
and the two different eco protectors protect your planets.

just ignore allies, as long as you make it back some day to do a single mission before they hit an unhappy face
but that's hours of time

best advice: DONT bring ally ships with you to meet grox. lol they will fire on them and get you into a real bad war

best advice: DONT bring ally ships with you to meet grox. lol they will fire on them and get you into a real bad war

Very very bad idea to take allys with you, if you want to get the badge for allying with the Grox.

But on the other hand, Have the highest space age rank? find as many 4+ star ally's as you can, grab their ships and go Grox hunting, loving funny because they dont stand a chance if you all fire.(Hint goodway to get the destruction of the grox badge)

On another note, I did forget up with the Grox on my first time to the center (being my current save with earth as a "home" planet, So i've started again, with a super cool, Armoured race of devils.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 01:49:55 AM by Ministry »

I capture a planet, terraform it to level 3 (omgomgomg I learned how) and slam an uber turret down on it. Perfectly defended.

Also, the amount of spice I harvest from these monsters is tremendous! It pays for the $16,000 turrets on those cities.

I'm busy chiseling off little chips of the Grox empire. The turrets handle most of the issues in my home sector of the galaxy, and I ignore all eco-disasters that are NOT on one of my systems. I have a cheap ally in the middle of the Grox empire, so I can refuel and repair there.

Even with all of this, it's still hard! D: 

Woah, i have been playing it on my grandad's computer (More than 500MB Of memory) And this game is
much more awesome than i have expected.
..I'm still on the creature stage though D:

I capture a planet, terraform it to level 3 (omgomgomg I learned how) and slam an uber turret down on it. Perfectly defended.

Also, the amount of spice I harvest from these monsters is tremendous! It pays for the $16,000 turrets on those cities.

I'm busy chiseling off little chips of the Grox empire. The turrets handle most of the issues in my home sector of the galaxy, and I ignore all eco-disasters that are NOT on one of my systems. I have a cheap ally in the middle of the Grox empire, so I can refuel and repair there.

Even with all of this, it's still hard! D: 
Using planet buster, or just bombing them?

I hate the Space Stage myself. The farthest I've got is 5-6 bars filled in the progress bar.

Woah, i have been playing it on my grandad's computer (More than 500MB Of memory) And this game is
much more awesome than i have expected.
..I'm still on the creature stage though D:
lern2play for more than 20 minutes

Anybody have the Spore Trainer from Cheathappens.com?

Nevermind, its stuff, you need to pay for it for it to work.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:05:12 PM by Ministry »