Author Topic: The Taking of Isar  (Read 2724 times)

Some of you may remember a neat little Blockland miniseries created by IcyGamma, "The Taking of Isar".  It was created back in early 2011.

OLD THREAD

Anyway, it has since been removed from Youtube.  I was thinking about watching it again..  I was wondering if anyone had it stashed away or knew of a place to watch it.

Thanks muchly.

I remember Taking of Isar
I also remember viewing the tower itself.
My favourite part were the Evented generator and the Black Pearl resteraunt

Same with pretty much all of IcyGamma's films.

The Taking of Isar: Rebirth

I actually rather liked the series.

Sure IcyGamma was a little odd and pretentious at times, but the videos were neat and creative.

If anyone saved them for whatever reason, I'd also like to see them again.

I still have his autobiography on an old computer of mine. Never did read the whole thing.

I kinda like his Pakoy videos to be reuploaded again.

I still have his autobiography on an old computer of mine. Never did read the whole thing.
didnt his autobio get posted on dropbox but then got reported by icygamma?
I wonder where icyGamma is nowadays

get your facts straight drendran, it's not an autobiography. remember he said a friend asked him if he could make a biography on him

You know that thing wasn't terrible either.

Like that's the thing I always found with IcyGamma, he had a lot of great ideas and talents, it's just too bad everything he made was about himself.

I can't believe I used to view IcyGamma as Blockland's "hero". Saying that though, I actually really enjoyed the Taking of Isar Tower.

Does anyone still have saves of his old computers and stuff? They don't really do much, I'd just like them for the nostalgia

You know that thing wasn't terrible either.

Like that's the thing I always found with IcyGamma, he had a lot of great ideas and talents, it's just too bad everything he made was about himself.

Truuuuuuuuuu

But I still liked him.  He was definitely a creative force, that is for sure!

Oh yeah, definitely. I enjoyed working with him the few times I did, what with voice acting.

Like that video we did where were all news pundits were talking about some issue but we could never get around to it cause I think my character was sleeping with another character's wife. It was actually pretty funny and no one has tried to do that type of cynical satirical humor in a bl vid like that since him.

I also liked his "bad captain" series. I've often thought of remaking that as a sort of send-up parody to 60s Star Trek.

If we're gonna start moving towards reestablishing the BL film industry, I'll just say now that I'd love to be a voice actor.  Just uh.. throwing that in there in case. ;)

I'll be a background character.
The one that's just passing by and turns to look if something is happening.