Author Topic: Why Being Gay is a Choice  (Read 18312 times)

the same proof for the "born gay" argument works with the "born bi" argument, as they are both the same thing.

Wait, so finding only men attractive is the same thing as finding men and women attractive?

You learn something new everyday!

I don't think there's anything literally genetic about it, but I don't think it's your choice at all
for example, I don't remember ever deciding that I wanted to like richard. for that matter, I grew up being taught, and thinking for quite a bit of my early life, that homoloveuality was a sin, and would get you straight into hell. so it wasn't any kind of choice, I don't even know why I ended up this way.
in my opinion, people saying it's a choice is actually rather offensive

Sorry I offended you

the thing is, your friend wasn't trying to fit in near the end of the story, he was trying to fit in near the beginning.

at a younger age, we only say that we want to forget chicks so that we don't look like one of those weird boys who wants to kiss another boy.

it's only then when he became older that he came to terms with his loveuality.

the thing is, your friend wasn't trying to fit in near the end of the story, he was trying to fit in near the beginning.

at a younger age, we only say that we want to forget chicks so that we don't look like one of those weird boys who wants to kiss another boy.

it's only then when he became older that he came to terms with his loveuality.

We'd have hour long discussions on loveual fantasies.

Sorry I offended you
you didn't offend me, I just mean in general

I dont like snake or kissing boys.
but i strongly prefer the company of men over woman.

its a conundrum.

why are some people so handicapped

its a conundrum.
makes sense

i mean, i'd rather be with my dad at Micro Center than with my mom at some dumb beauty salon.

its a conundrum.

Brotherhood of being around like-minded men is inspiring

why are some people so handicapped

Perspective!

Quiet, stufflord. Nobody cares about your family values. This entire thread is a reminder why this board needs to grow up.

Why do I even try.

makes sense

i mean, i'd rather be with my dad at Micro Center than with my mom at some dumb beauty salon.

well not every woman only cares about their looks

what if you'd be at micro center with your mom?

Quiet, stufflord. Nobody cares about your family values. This entire thread is a reminder why this board needs to grow up.

Since this reached thirteen pages, quite a lot of people do apparently.

Since this reached thirteen pages, quite a lot of people do apparently.

People are responding on how much of a dumbass you are acting like...

Wait, so finding only men attractive is the same thing as finding men and women attractive?

You learn something new everyday!

ADSFSGFD are you loving handicapped? lesbians are a thing too, the argument is about loveuality, not your handicapped definition of gay.

ADSFSGFD are you loving handicapped? lesbians are a thing too, the argument is about loveuality, not your handicapped definition of gay.

Calm down man, we haven't even gotten into lesbians yet!