Author Topic: Crazy stuff you did as a kid.  (Read 4171 times)

My little sister spread peanut butter all over our TV

Delicious!

this topic title is stupid because everyone here is still a kid, even the ones that are 20-something

but anyway I can't really think of anything monumentally stupid that I've done before, I've done plenty of stupid stuff, but nothing I would call crazy.

I used to steal from the cafeteria snack line back in elementary school. It was pretty much student run so I would just distract the kids working there and then stuff chips and ccandy anywhere I could (pockets, down my pants, even in my shoes.) I also use to steal fruit by the foots from this one corner store.
I also stole sandwiches in middleschool from the lunch line. I still bought lunch, but stole the sandwich for extra food.
I've actually done quite a bit of stealing in my life as I think about, I even pinched money out of some girl's purse after one of my brothers parties. I didn't have a reason to steal anything, I just did it for fun.

I for some stupid reason picked up a hot coal with my bare hands.

It hurt.

I shot someone.
Wait...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:03:20 PM by Muddy Waters »

this topic title is stupid because everyone here is still a kid, even the ones that are 20-something
What do you want me to write? "Stuff you did when you were 1-18 because Littledude gets angry whenever someone can't think of a good title"?
It all honesty when I say kid I mean younger in general I don't care if someone who is 25 is saying they were a kid when they were 17 or if a 16 year old is saying they were a kid when they were 8.

Though I do agree with you when it comes to people saying "God kids these days are idiots" when they're 16.

10 bucks said everyone here is under 18 and is still an adlosescent child.

When the gym teacher looked away, I would throw dodgeballs at kids on the balance beam :cookieMonster:

*kid

What do you want me to write? "Stuff you did when you were 1-18 because Littledude gets angry whenever someone can't think of a good title"?
It all honesty when I say kid I mean younger in general I don't care if someone who is 25 is saying they were a kid when they were 17 or if a 16 year old is saying they were a kid when they were 8.

Though I do agree with you when it comes to people saying "God kids these days are idiots" when they're 16.
how about "crazy stuff you have done"

you'd be losing that bet

I wanted to know what fire felt like so I put my finger on the top of a birthday candle.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:29:37 PM by Jdawg »

My brother shoved a leaf in my mouth. Rather than me spitting it out, I started eating it for some odd, unknown reason. Then I cried.

Well, there was this one time where the floor was lava...

i swallowed green paint
explains so much...
 :cookieMonster: