Author Topic: My time here is up.  (Read 21172 times)

God damn stfu.
Ive replied to like every post on this topic, its quite obvious I do not shut up

Why must people make these topics? :|
also, miss you bro.

People crying because of asablief is leaving, like I mean wow.
Well half of us don't stalk all of his posts/troll him constantly

Semper Fudge :c

wow you people have no loving heart.

maybe he filled me with stuff, but i bought it for all it was loving worth man.  call me a pusillanimous individual, i'll accept that.  a friend of mine just left.
You have friends whom youve never met? Gay
You cried about him leaving? Gayer

so if I don't cry because some militant attention whore is leaving us, I have no heart

I wonder if Badspot will enjoy crossing out that tear-stained rant and putting the ban notice at the bottom.

he'll make more alts again
except he'll have to spend money on each one this time, he just can't stay away

All this crying is unnecessary.

maybe he filled me with stuff, but i bought it for all it was loving worth man.  call me a pusillanimous individual, i'll accept that.  a friend of mine just left.
Maybe if you haven't been keeping up what asablief did one time, he became a attention whore one time.

he'll make more alts again
except he'll have to spend money on each one this time, he just can't stay away
His parents aren't going to let him buy more keys, thats what I remembered when qwepir gave him his key to post.

"guys u moved me im back i love you guys

"IM SO MENTALLY UNSTABLE I MUST LEAVE"

Badspot: $$$$$

You have friends whom youve never met? Gay
uh
you're on an internet forum
where you're apparent friends with half the people

I wonder if anyone will have enough sense to leave without attention whoring

uh
you're on an internet forum
where you're apparent friends with half the people
Im not friends with any of these people

so if I don't cry because some militant attention whore is leaving us, I have no heart
no it's the fact that you are calling a person a wimp because he is sad that a good friend left.
Yes you have no heart.

It's about time I made this topic. It's about time I said this. And it's about goddamn time I secured my leave once and for all, and this topic is here to do that for me. If you don't already know, I am Rookie. I am Rookie, and I have not changed. I am still the autistic little stuff that nobody likes and this I recognize. I have been permanentally banned 6 times and have had countless temporary bans. I'm an starfish, and you deserve better.

My throat aches along with my heart, I have had so much fun here, and I've been here for over 4 years now, and I love all of you like my brothers. But I'm all out of cake, my expiration date is up and I'm used goods with nothing left to offer except my own insecure pathetic rants that nobody cares about anyway. This is not a cry for sympathy or for attention, this is Rookie's final stand among the only people that would have ever listened to him. You guys have been great to be around, but my parents disprove, and so do my grades, and my mental health, if there is any left. It is time I started being a real man who lives in the real world. I will only keep my best of internet friends on my steam list, and it is time I put this chapter of my life to rest, as it should have been long ago. I'm not a cat. I don't have 9 lives. I'm 5 lives overdue, and that is not acceptable at all. Not for the kindness and laughs you guys have given me.

I'm crying now.
Goodbye, guys.

User was banned for this post
Ass-queef awwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy