Author Topic: Blockland World Cup 2014 [[ZIMBABWE WON p58]]  (Read 69461 times)

wtf I like the other schedule where we vs on Thursday and have final Friday

Ooo, i like the addition of a third place game.

I did commentate tonight match but I'm not certain anymore if I will to continue due to reasons I won't say here because I don't want an argument between Kenko. He has found a replacement I believe it's up too him if I do continue.
I have really enjoyed your commentating, hopefully you won't be replaced! :)

forget. I REALLY wish I could have been involved in this. If there are ANY team openings, please let me join one.

I can't believe I missed the USA game. Last time I checked the schedule, it was 20:00. Stupid time zones, messin' up eveything.

I can't believe I missed the USA game. Last time I checked the schedule, it was 20:00. Stupid time zones, messin' up eveything.
It isn't that hard to understand time zones, people really need to read the schedule more closely.

On the bottom of the brackets there's a little thing showing what to do to the time to figure out your timezone.
So if it was at 20:00 on the schedule and you lived in the GMT timezone, it says "GMT + 0" so I add no hours.
If I lived in CST timezone, it says "CST - 6" so I would subtract 6 hours making it 14:00
I can add other timezones if people want but those are just the major ones I could really think of :)

Jam I can't make it Saturday but I can make Friday.

So Arg and Bra wont be on saturday?

On the bottom of the brackets there's a little thing showing what to do to the time to figure out your timezone.
So if it was at 20:00 on the schedule and you lived in the GMT timezone, it says "GMT + 0" so I add no hours.
If I lived in CST timezone, it says "CST - 6" so I would subtract 6 hours making it 14:00
I can add other timezones if people want but those are just the major ones I could really think of :)

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

I did commentate tonight match but I'm not certain anymore if I will to continue due to reasons I won't say here because I don't want an argument between Kenko. He has found a replacement I believe it's up too him if I do continue.

I enjoy your commentary as well. I hope you can stay.

Lmao I never even played once, whoopsies

It isn't that hard to understand time zones, people really need to read the schedule more closely.
It should just universally be GMT+x or GMT-x, this entire EST CET CST UCT stuff is confusing and useless.

Lmao I never even played once, whoopsies

Bubbler i was so sure that you died. I was wrong apparently.

looks like brazil will be down 2 players tomorrow. shame :[
they better find a good goalie