Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 112118 times)

I found a Map23Ds which can be imported into the new blender but you have to pm me for it because you know badspot always hates .exe

Sure, pm me it. I'll see if it works with wine

I haven't heard from eggastic in a while, im gonna go contact him about kitchen (and finish it for him if he stopped working on it)

I haven't heard from eggastic in a while, im gonna go contact him about kitchen (and finish it for him if he stopped working on it)
ive not really had much time to work on it. ive just been working on it when i have spare time, I'll PM you the kitchen so that you can help.

Please,if you can, make the kitchen I would be very happy to see this classic map!

wrapperup wuts the secret of converting the map into a dts (Not the terrain) :)

Just to make sure, im on a mac. So i click the environment settings and when i click the bedroom map, it just wont load, the only thing it possibly does is change the spawnpoint. How do i fix this?   :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Just to make sure, im on a mac. So i click the environment settings and when i click the bedroom map, it just wont load, the only thing it possibly does is change the spawnpoint. How do i fix this?   :cookieMonster: :cookie:
99% of add-ons don't need anything changed for it to work on a Mac.

Do it again and post a console log.

Make sure to enable "StaticMap_Badspot_Bedroom" in your add-ons before starting your server.

Just curious, is anyone working on a map?

Just curious, is anyone working on a map?
I was going to try and bring back Valhalla but I could never get in touch with the creator for the files needed.

Imagine if someone tried to bring back big maps like GSF_NewYorkCity or even the Slopes.

If anyone has a tutorial on how to do the collision I'll gladly get started on a map. I'm assuming you guys are using Blender?

If anyone has a tutorial on how to do the collision I'll gladly get started on a map. I'm assuming you guys are using Blender?
Yea I believe so. I'd probably do a map. Unsure what, but idk.

don't let this stuff die
please nononono