Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 72084 times)

Billikens lead 27-13 after the 1st half! Can the Parental Guidance come back or will the Billikens advance to the Finals?

The Billikens beat the Parental Guidance 61-23 and advance on to the Finals! Up next, Friendly Titans vs. CheeseTeam starts in 20 minutes!

Is this some kind of joke match? We've got a guy named "how" as the ref and he doesn't seem to be doing well at all.

The Friendly Titans come back from 16 points down in the 3rd quarter to win it 49-38! What a game!

The Finals, a best 2 out of 3 game series, will take place this Thursday with Game 1 at 9:00 PM EST and Game 2 at 10:00 PM EST! For this tournament's Finals, the Friendly Titans will face off against the Billikens! Who will be your champions? Be there to find out!

The Finals start tonight, Game 1 at 9:00 PM EST and Game 2 at 10:00 PM EST! It's the Friendly Titans up against the Billikens, you don't want to miss it! The server will open for seating at 8:30 PM EST!

I wonder what the audience will look like today, considering there's a massive wave of new players.

Hopefully not like this:

The server is now open for seating! Game 1 starts in 30 minutes! Get ready to find out who is going to win the basketball championship!

I won't be able to attend. :(

...Yes, I am in the server right now, but I won't be able to stay longer than up to half time for Game 1.

Will there be lots of seating at the final?

can someone periodically check player counts

Mid game Ddos happend
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:39:39 PM by Raiden213 »

We won game 1 by 2 points to take a 1-0 lead in the series then were up by 2 points at the end of game 2 and biffed a pass in and ardenlo scored to tie it with 1 second left. It went into overtime then the Friendly Titans made costly mistakes and we won game 2.

My 3rd championship in a row, which is a record for any player in tournament history. Thanks You for being an awesome teammate!

Game 1: In the 1st game of the Finals, the Billikens led for the majority of it, but the Friendly Titans kept chipping away at their lead until it was a close game when it reached the 4th period! When the buzzer went off at the end of the 4th, the Billikens won by 2 points, 40-38!

Game 2: The Billikens went into Game 2 having a early 1-0 lead in the Finals. The Friendly Titans held a close lead against the Billikens for the 1st half but when the 2nd half came around, the Billikens jumped right back into the game and eventually took the lead! The Friendly Titans managed to make it a 2 point game with 3 seconds left of the 4th, during an overall close 4th period! Ardenlo7 then tied the game by scoring a layup 2 pointer and we went into the Finals first ever overtime game! A DDoS attack happend during the middle of overtime, we had to wait it out until the lag ended. After the lag finally stopped, the game continued on with 3 minutes and 54 seconds left! The Billikens had a early lead during overtime and the Friendly Titans kept trying to come back but the Billikens ended up winning, 41-34!

With the Billikens winning 2 games in a row in the Finals, they claimed their first championship as a team and Raven's 3rd consecutive championship as a player, which is a tournament record for the most consecutive championships won by a player!

Congratulations to the Billikens, your June 2014 champions!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:31:15 AM by WALDO »