Author Topic: Jelly's Building a School - votekicked for no reason, Swearing like mad to me  (Read 7657 times)

The IDs are Jelly: 8464  forum: 48685 Akio: 48794 (I don't know if it's THE Akio, but a person on the forum shared the same name so it's an assumption) and Render wasn't really saying anything i remember but his ID was 152480
i am akio. my bl_ids are 19562, 17168, and 48794. the id i was on at the server was 19562

no, its build a school, he joined and offered his help and you treated him like a loving starfish
you were rude and disrespectful, and are trying to play it off like its a joke. 

im getting intense because there has been a chain of you doing stupid stuff lately, and its getting old

Thanks for the support, stufflord (I feel weird saying thanks to someone named stufflord xD)

Also, Troll, when you say it wasn't your decision to start a votekick, who are you going to blame for being a jerk?

Guys at this point i think we should just consider akio does in fact have some sort of mental and/or social illness.

He said it was just a joke, and this was but a simple rouse.

But who is laughing?

i rest my case.

Guys at this point i think we should just consider akio does in fact have some sort of mental and/or social illness.

But who is laughing?

i rest my case.

Words of Wisdom, my friend.

But who is laughing?

i rest my case.
Isn't he also an alt of Aoki, who did all that bullstuff with CityRPGs?

no i dont think so

Also, Troll, when you say it wasn't your decision to start a votekick, who are you going to blame for being a jerk?
there was an absence of malice (which means we weren't trying to be mean to you) with what we said. everything said was not serious and was just the three of us messing around.
when you joined we didn't assume that you would be offender, which is our fault. i apologize on their and my behalf, there was no intention to make you upset.
when i said that had no control over the vote kick, it means that i didn't start it nor suggest starting it.
aoki and i are unrelated. he switched to his alt, "log" to avoid confusing. just an anagram with our two names.

there was an absence of malice (which means we weren't trying to be mean to you) with what we said. everything said was not serious and was just the three of us messing around.
when you joined we didn't assume that you would be offender, which is our fault. i apologize on their and my behalf, there was no intention to make you upset.
when i said that had no control over the vote kick, it means that i didn't start it nor suggest starting it.

no seriously acting like a complete starfish without any sign of joking is not okay, thats still acting like an starfish

when i said that had no control over the vote kick, it means that i didn't start it nor suggest starting it. aoki and i are unrelated. he switched to his alt, "log" to avoid confusing. just an anagram with our two names.

Because saying you'd gun down my parents, take my "Little Sister" (I don't have one, i have a brother) and keep us as slaves never offends/upsets ANYBODY!

Also, make that huge wall of text a few periods please.

*not periods, capitals and spaces, it hurt my eyes :/

thats why i apologized. if you read the chat logs i don't really see where i was directly trying to insult him. i thought the "if i saw you on the street i would kill your parents and take you and your sister as slaves"(edgy as forget) was kind of a sign that i wasn't being serious at all. again, there was an absence of malice.

Your apology doesn't mean anything to me, you were being a jerk and you can't reverse the past. You were insulting me. It made me mad. I didn't insult because dramas with insults  are crap.

thats why i apologized. if you read the chat logs i don't really see where i was directly trying to insult him. i thought the "if i saw you on the street i would kill your parents and take you and your sister as slaves"(edgy as forget) was kind of a sign that i wasn't being serious at all. again, there was an absence of malice.
i dont see how saying something extremely rude, while edgy, is easily a sign of joking

i dont see how saying something extremely rude, while edgy, is easily a sign of joking

Exactly