Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 341661 times)

Who hasn't been drama'd atleast once?
*raises hand with smug look on face*

What i'm saying is that many of our forumers have been drama'd and/or banned for being idiots while they were new and came back more mature. A very good example is xC1130 or Eksi.

What i'm saying is that many of our forumers have been drama'd and/or banned for being idiots while they were new and came back more mature. A very good example is xC1130 or Eksi.

Hi.

Hi.
And Port. He makes cool mods now, also.

And Shadowed999, he makes cool playertypes.

hi

hi
Not even close. jk electrk we love you and your mods <333

Never been drama'd or banned :)

If you don't remember...
blocko500.

Okay, my point is established. Now on to bigger things...

Like what? The actual topic at hand?

You can't even establish a discussion on the actual topic. There isn't really anything to discuss anymore, we're all just waiting for the game to be greenlit now. That's why it's still open. That's why there are very few discussions, and very few on-topic discussions in here.

You think too small, Pinky. I meant world domination, not a petty "greenlight discussion". Back to the cage you go!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 09:15:33 PM by Shadowed999 »