Author Topic: is it just me or does every single server suck nowdays?  (Read 1802 times)

im guessing the amount of population this game currently has is around 3000??
anyway all the servers are either just freebuild RP or DM's with +200 ping

me sad

If you don't like any of the servers, make your own and stop whining.

If you don't like any of the servers, make your own and stop whining.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I didn't like any of the servers, so I started working on my own Zombies server. Suggestion: Visit Spade's arcade. It can get boring after a while, but the slot machines are always fun.

You should try digging deeper into the server list or just invite some friends to your game and have some fun.

You should try digging deeper into the server list or just invite some friends to your game and have some fun.

Now you're bored

But we need to go deeper

We need to go all the way into the server list

mine is coming out soon ;)

What kind of servers do you like?

I hate it when people go on freebuilds and and place 64x64 baseplates then place a 4x4 vehicle spawn on top of it, its so ugly OT: yeah I can't find any good servers I just join my friends and sometimes go on Tezuni's jail rp.

Almost all the good servers are at the bottom of the Server List, and no one goes on them..

BBB
Cysero's Medieval RP
Pecon7's Boss Battles
All these servers I reccomend. Quit stereotyping pls.

BBB
is
awesome
It's just never up :c

If you join a server expecting it to be the best, chances are you're not going to have fun because your expectations are too high for your average host to meet.

idk guys my server is pretty awesome so far