Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 87202 times)

Ouch, Electrk, you broke him so much that he dropped his funny ironic internet persona

Torin, did you ever think that having this persona is the reason why you're ever targeted or followed? That maybe people are just sick of it nowadays, and that you should just behave like a normal human being? Maybe people would respect you more for being yourself than some unfunny and played out class clown

Isaac makes it into a fighting game
https://youtu.be/xhI346oUWl0

[CRIES AGGRESSIVELY IN ANIME]
Bernie Sanders can still win E3 2018, and here's how

Hey I'm not the one brown townyzing a single stuffpost and trying to read out their entire loving personality back to them using it, big dumb head stupid poo poo face.

You're trying way too hard lmao

You're trying way too hard lmao

Taking someone's post at face value isn't "trying too hard", buttface

let's do some actual armchair psychology and place bets on what the chances of that being damage control is

Taking someone's post at face value isn't "trying too hard"

Hard no, try again

I honestly thought this was some sort of copypasta when I first read it lol

it almost could be
that was the vibe i was going for

that was the vibe i was going for

I legit thought you copied it from another drama because hit by hit it sounded just like something someone else had posted in their drama topic.

*snap*

Guess he's all out, folks!

Trying too hard bro... *snap*

best argument tactic: stuffpost to make it look like you weren't trying to be serious

"i typed out this long emotional post for fun and accidentally hit post instead of preview h-haha whoops! right guys??"

"i typed out this long emotional post for fun and accidentally hit post instead of preview h-haha whoops! right guys??"
://

best argument tactic: stuffpost to make it look like you weren't trying to be serious

Best argument tactic: Make a wildly dumb accusatory and emotionally charged post, complete with irrelevant insults, entirely out of left field, get refuted in 1-2 posts, and then spam "You're trying too hard" in response to every post thereafter

You realize you've done this like 5 times now right? People are starting to catch on. Not a good look for you bro. *snap*

Best argument tactic: Make a wildly dumb accusatory and emotionally charged post, complete with irrelevant insults, entirely out of left field, get refuted in 1-2 posts, and then spam "You're trying too hard" in response to every post thereafter

You realize you've done this like 5 times now right? People are starting to catch on. Not a good look for you bro. *snap*

Are you convincing yourself with this stuff or do you honestly believe everyone is dumb enough to go with this?

This is pure damage control and the fact you keep responding trying to make it look like you were just joking all along is pathetic.