Author Topic: .::Taboo::. (BL_ID 10482) Servers  (Read 7013 times)

TABOO'S SERVERS

This is just a list of my projects and servers. If an admin sees fit that this goes somewhere else, do me a favor and move it, 'kay?
(all times are central; convert 'em yourself)

][--------------{||}--------------][

TACTICAL ASSAULT: TERRORIST HOSTAGE TAKEDOWN
Latest project; Going to to take place by a mansion, where a team has to infiltrate the mansion, incapcitate the terrorists, and rescue the hostage bots.
Will use TDM with 1 life for realism, bot events, etc.
I'll try to make it somewhat fair, but it's also going to be realistic, thus the Terrorism Response team will likely have a harder time in the end.

NAVAL DOGFIGHT
Trying this again.
For the third time.

Nothing to say till I get me some more time. Make do with some intense screenies:

Better ones in a bit. Most of these are just fooling around, and I'm going to add things, so, when it's totally done (In like, half an hour?), I'll post more.

BLOKO TOWN LIFE RP
Project to have a better, more moderated, idiot free life/city RP.

TIMES:
Weekdays: 4-6 PM  OR 5:30-6:30
Special Brit version held somethimes at 3-6 AM.
SCREENS:
None yet. :<

CANYON HIGHWAY TDM
Big fun TDM taking place in a mysterious canyon with a highway going through it. Like Blood Gulch or something.

TIMES:
My off-time, no real specific time.

SCREENS:
Imageshack is being a meanie and not letting me upload it. :<

FREEBUILD
Just what it is, and like the Life RP, aims to be better moderated, have less idiots, and better builds.

TIMES:
All the time. In fact, I'll surprised if it isn't online right now. *hinthint*

ADD-ONS
From time to time, I'll make an add-on. It may as well go here.

ADVANCED ASSAULT RIFLE:
lovey model, and a mishmash of useful scripts, to make a more modern assault rifle. Nothing yet but the model, which is pre-dev and hideous, and is under consideration for a redo.

SERVER STATUS

Provided by Zack0Wack0's Server Status
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 01:18:37 PM by .::Taboo::. »

Thx for the ID, one more forums troller will be purged from my server today.

Irony.
Make a drama, please.
Also added add-ons at the bottom, just because.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 06:10:08 AM by .::Taboo::. »

If you have to advertise your server for people to join, does that not say something?
Anyways, I think everyone has seen the way you lash out and rage mindlessly on these forums and I doubt the success of your server based on the fact everyone knows you're an ass on these forums, so why would you be any different in game.

If you have to advertise your server for people to join, does that not say something? Whut's that again?
Anyways, I think everyone has seen the way you lash out and rage mindlessly on these forums I'm an angry person. Get over it. I tell people they're stupid, because they are stupid.
and I doubt the success of your server You've obviously never been there on one of my hey-days.
based on the fact everyone knows you're an ass on these forums, Jimmg's an ass. Ephi's an ass. And of course Badspot has his moments too.
so why would you be any different in game. Again, I'm not. If someone is stupid, I'm not dealing with them.

Do I win yet? I think I do.
I also see you're staring at General waiting for this post. Cute.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 06:39:56 AM by .::Taboo::. »

Your links go to the gallery as if its some type of proof.  Gallery is for builds, not servers.

Freebuild goin' up, accompanied by whatever I feel like doing at the time.
Maybe zombies.

I hope you are not serious.  I must have underestimated your comprehension level.  That is a link to a topic showing pictures, pictures of builds.  Show me where its advertising his server.  Once again, you have proved nothing.

I hope you are not serious.  I must have underestimated your comprehension level.  That is a link to a topic showing pictures, pictures of builds.  Show me where its advertising his server.  Once again, you have proved nothing.
The word "server" is in the title.
Also:
Get out my thread please,
You just ran in here screaming "ASDcigarette BLACKMANLISTED HURRRRRRR." It is totally unnecessary, and, again,
Make a drama, please.
But we both know you won't because we both know everyone here dislikes you and we can both figure out that it will backfire horribly.

Tezuni, stop being a total friend.

Your quotes are not even nearly related to this topic, nice try.

Your quotes are not even nearly related to this topic, nice try.
I'd like you to leave my thread, and go make a drama if you so care enough. Also, all of your posts in my topic are also unrelated.
Is that really so hard to understand?

All of my posts are about this thread.  Try again.

All of my posts are about this thread.  Try again.
This is you crying about how you don't like me and apparently banned me from your server.
How can this relate to my builds and servers, I ask? It can't.

Now again:
Make a drama, please.
But we both know you won't because we both know everyone here dislikes you and we can both figure out that it will backfire horribly.
So just shut up and go away.