Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 432566 times)

Would be nice if you could somehow make it so that Bedroom saves are compatible with the Bedroom slate build. Same for Kitchen saves, and include a Kitchen build. Then maybe those maps won't be fully gone :D

All old saves will be loadable. The community has made kitchen and bedroom builds, you could probably use the if you wanted. -- kompressor
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:04:56 PM by kompressor »

When is this planned to be Released?
Seriously, this has been answered a thousand times now. kompressor said he will release it when it's done.

Would be nice if you could somehow make it so that Bedroom saves are compatible with the Bedroom slate build. Same for Kitchen saves, and include a Kitchen build. Then maybe those maps won't be fully gone :D

Why would they not be?  We load Bedroom saves in Slate all the time.  As long as the bedroom objects aren't bigger than their terrain counterparts, there shouldn't be any overlap errors.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=185795.0

START A POLL SO YOU STIlL HAVE TIME TO GO BACK
Shold we go thorw with this
Yes
No
Even if they put the fate of Blockland to a community vote, the update will still happen.

Will the new slate have boundaries?
Or made endless?
It would be somewhat useful.

It will extend quite some ways. -- kompressor
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 01:05:51 AM by kompressor »

Can we get back on topic?

I'll get us back on track.

Personally, I loved bedroom and kitchen and all that other stuff.  I'm sad to see interiors and terrain go.

Hopefully one day we can get shadows, shaders, interiors and terrains all in BL at once.

I'll get us back on track.

Personally, I loved bedroom and kitchen and all that other stuff.  I'm sad to see interiors and terrain go.

Hopefully one day we can get shadows, shaders, interiors and terrains all in BL at once.
I doubt it. Once all that happens people are gonna be all against change that adds them o.o

That's the funny thing, once change happens, you accept, then when you go back you don't want to change it. Pretty funny.

Welllp I worms him
"repeat this post and I will"
Plan A didn't work
time for plan B I hat to harm bad spot but sob I will if he did and he has
Plan B is foolproof

time for plan B I hat to harm bad spot but sob I will if he did and he has
what

Grate the less supporters know the better
Or you can try typing something comprehensible.