Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5934181 times)

Are there any forum-run minecraft servers left? I have awesome memories from the one DrenDran (I think that's his name) made.
cappytaino's server

yo what's the deal with that new TPPI pack on technic
I've been trying to run it all day but it usually just spends forever on the splash screen before crashing back to the launcher
every now and then the window won't really let me do anything with it and the program stops responding

I've been trying to run it all day but it usually just spends forever on the splash screen before crashing back to the launcher
every now and then the window won't really let me do anything with it and the program stops responding
That happened to me too.

faction server with a ton of sciency mods. whos with me?

That feeling when playing the disc called "wait" while waiting on a zombie villager to be cured.

I've figured out my issue, my Java is too up to date. Every mod is broken for Minecraft until they adapt to the Java 1.8.0_20.

get 8_11 or w/e was the last version instead

I'd love that stuff.

Very much with you, if all of us blockheads plan on being in a single faction

im up for that

if Java cooperates, certainly

is the jar dedi server the one i want? the normal one dosnt seem to load up... like its blank and dosnt spawn a world. wtf

This happened to me too on the Technic launcher, but it immediately worked on the FTB launcher, try that, see if it works

By sciency do you mean things included in tekkit, or things like lasers and nukes and laser nukes?

By sciency do you mean things included in tekkit, or things like lasers and nukes and laser nukes?
And ICBMs and super magical magic?