Author Topic: Man raises 1 million dollars for charity, gets life destroyed by Journalist  (Read 6648 times)

dunno why anyone uses twitter besides news sites/people who post art stuff or memes. sharing your personal life/thoughts in the moment never really felt like a good idea to me, since you’re prone to saying something that can be misconstrued or sharing something you would later regret, esp with the limited wordcount

the entire format only allows short headline-like stuff and makes communicating clearly impossible. theres a reason why news articles always have a body of text no matter how descriptive their headline is
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:58:20 PM by Conan »

dunno why anyone uses twitter besides news sites/people who post art stuff or memes. sharing your personal life/thoughts in the moment never really felt like a good idea to me, since you’re prone to saying something that can be misconstrued or sharing something you would later regret, esp with the limited wordcount

the entire format only allows short headline-like stuff and makes communicating clearly impossible. theres a reason why news articles always have a body of text no matter how descriptive their headline is
I really just use it for memes and sports but you’re spot on

clearly the million dollars nor any of his efforts to raise it is not enough to offset his prior stuff in mass media.

If donating $1,000,000 to charity as a 24 year old doesn't offset some edgy transient joke you made as a 16 year old, that's a pretty psychotic bargain for anyone who's had a change of character since high-school

If donating $1,000,000 to charity as a 24 year old doesn't offset some edgy transient joke you made as a 16 year old, that's a pretty psychotic bargain for anyone who's had a change of character since high-school
my point is its not my (or your, or anyone on this forum's) judgement to make, its the media's, due to how backlash over perceived issues works. im not taking a personal stand on this issue, just presenting an alternate perspective here.

My point is it's less of a shatter-slash, but probably more of a break, carefully pick, test, pick again and methodically use.

What do you want me to say? Every submissive person has a little dominant in them? Every dominant person has a large submissive person in them?¡

What do you want me to say? Every submissive person has a little dominant in them? Every dominant person has a large submissive person in them?¡
not true. I'm 100% sub. daddy.

not true. I'm 100% sub. daddy.

You never know, you're not dead yet, right?

more reason why im not not gonna make myself a life
am i rite how can they destroy my life i dont got one

either that or dont do anything good

https://youtu.be/pvww0Meo06A

Let this remain a lesson. We, as a society, will no longer stand by and accept these clear acts of rage and self validation at the expense of the innocent.

Each and every act of censorship and life destroying tactics will be turned against those who pioneered them. This is not a sunrise over a stormy cloud, this is the wind blowing backward. It's not optimal, but it has become increasingly clear the only way this ends is if they're force fed they're own poison.

"You're fired."

doing good deeds doesn't excuse you from bad ones, even if its in the past

you cant escape your own actions that easily (except maybe if you're actually rich, cause then people's opinions don't matter cause you don't depend on others to hire you or license your name or whatever)

He made a joke 8 years ago, he didn't kill someone, what the forget is wrong with you

no seriously

there's no one that gives a forget about the tweet.
there literally is no one, not a single person. im 100% convinced this article is made for clicks, this youtube video is made for views.
i cant believe some of you consume this garbage

Are you loving handicapped, it's literally right there in the video, there's a whole loving article about the tweet and a follow up from the same paper that resulted in the firing of the guy who wrote the article

Stay over there in Europeland I'm tired of you commenting on stuff you cant even wrap your furry head around