Author Topic: RavingRaptor  (Read 1343 times)

In a nutshell, an idiot.
This is like a destructo wand for noobs they ruin my forts at my fort wars server along with my friends' forts once its on fire its half destroyed one guy had 100,000 brick fort destroyed to 23,596 bricks
Yup back again with yet another topic related to converting this time with videos i need to convert a ZMV file (from ZSNES) to an AVI file and once again i can't find an online video converter this will (probably) be my last topic related to converting a file but i need help on finding one and BTW my Image Converting topic isn't finished when i converted an Image to 75x75 using GIMP it just got all crapped up but anyway online video converter if you know of one then REPLY
Okay i know i already made this but when i asked for an online image converter people kept saying "I'll Resize it" "Let Me Resize It For You" NO i want to resize it give me a website that can resize images to 75x75 if you don't have a website then
DON'T REPLY TO THIS
well EXCUSE ME I don't know everything
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=32999

discuse.

Technically i joined December 10 2009 via Notshane

HE'S A VERY WORTHWHILE HUMAN BEING

I hate that it has Raptor in it's name. Raptors are cool. Well, the ones that don't look like overgrown Turkeys, that is.

Its on the forums, where everyone is, you do it to everyone. Idiot.

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS

He's just one of those people who thinks that posting in huge letters will help relay their message more.

Do i do this to you?
By drama topics, no, by everything else, yes. Please leave the forums, we don't like your kind here

I won't do big letters anymore i was just doing that because i saw this one guy do it

2nd topic this week I thought it was a drama against me.

I was like: "What did I do? :c"

Let's just put it as this raptor...