Author Topic: If you made a computer virus, what would it's name and symptoms/effects be?  (Read 3852 times)

Speedware

Increases speed of the computer. Doesn't seem bad but everything becomes like super speed. Like trying to use that little dot on a laptop.

SHARING.zip

It is a normal zip, with an exe inside called SHARING.exe and a notepad. The notepad is called SHARING.txt and on the inside it says "Sharing is Caring". When you run the exe, it will lock up your computer allowing you to only email. Antiviruses do not work, and it re-writes the BIOS when it activates so you cant shut down and start it up again. You have to send it to 30 other people in 24 hours or it will encrypt all your files for good, but if you do send it, it gets rid of it for you and the other 30 people have to go through the same thing. Once you send it, it fixes the BIOS back to normal, decrypts all your files and unlocks your computer once again.
someone tell me if this is good or not

trying to use that little dot on a laptop.
Those aren't hard to use.

BLcedaver.exe

If you have Blockland or any other game installed, then you have a %60 chance of getting this computer virus

If your computer gets it, it changes its selected game(s) to a Trojan(s). You may only have seconds to react before it takes control over your computer, deleting any virus protection. Once all of these tasks are completed, it will heat up your computer to immense levels, crashing it but also giving the owner burns if they use it on their bed. Once it has crashed then it will delete anything and everything including itself off of the computer, making it a useless box of plastic and wires.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 02:52:16 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

i would make it do things that are just annoying and not necessarily destructive. like making all dialogues stay on the screen for a minute before going away. maybe some kind of really annoyingly bad auto-correct thing

upon starting the computer, this image would display

and it would play this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfgVYPODSk

everything would be dedede

spookedsolid.exe

Once installed, it will completely disable the mouse on the screen including the touch screen device (if you have a windows 8 touch). It will then change any image to this image:

The worst part of the virus is that it will open up these images randomly, accompanied with a terrifying scream. If you try to take out the battery/power cord or turn it off manually it will spread to other computers to the currently connected network.
NOTE: It is most effective in a hotel complex or a populated building
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 03:06:58 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

birdflu.exe

covers the persons screen with r34 of avian ocs

changes the search engine to bing permanently

Most deadly virus listed so far.

spy.exe

When it is downloaded it appears as a normal file. But as the week progresses it slowly installs adware and malware to the computer. When the owner starts to notice the viruses, spy.exe jumps into action, it deletes anything that keeps the computer safe/cool. It disables the warning messages on the computer so the owner does not know whats going on behind the scenes.

Although the virus may seem deadly, it is easy to evade, you just have to scan your recently installed files/games/other things of the virus.

-loving exorcist-
I think you should resize that img a bit because I still really hate the exorcist and the fact it scares me to this day

Sad part is I'm using a bing app right now on my iPod

I would make a virus that would post sanic all over the place and play the sanic music and say "cum on step it up"