Author Topic: Idle  (Read 3509 times)

I like how Otis hasn't been online since september yet idle has changed viewing topics since then.

Wasn't Otis banned a while ago?

That signature has a link attached. You can click it and it takes you to some strange website.

This person's forum profile is strange, it has the most time online on the forum but has never posted and has only submitted one vote.
Also, I saw this person yesterday at the New Years party in Blockland.

^^^
I laughed harder than I should've.

Some kid brought a computer and went on the forums, then the computer was hidden in the attic connected to their outlet, they never found it. Hence Idle. They had time to cast but one vote.

Otis made it, something about the most online list, taking someone off or getting to first place
Also the signature as it's been said before is Hobo With a Shotgun, don't know what the forget the link is about though this is the first time I've noticed it.

I believe it's kalphiter's doing if i remember correctly.
i thought it was otis

Otis made it, something about the most online list, taking someone off or getting to first place
Also the signature as it's been said before is Hobo With a Shotgun, don't know what the forget the link is about though this is the first time I've noticed it.
I made it clear! Xanadu! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081777/ I know what it means!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 05:34:34 PM by kidplasma »

aaa shorten that link

Wait
Has anyone realised that the image leads to a website?

Wait
Has anyone realised that the image leads to a website?
Can you please scroll up 8-10 posts?

the image link was the first thing i noticed