Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7697424 times)

I like to scrub my starfish with a loofah in the shower

Make a thread about it.

Would you like me to discuss my loveual and hygienic habits?

I like to scrub my starfish with a loofah in the shower, I just feel cleaner that way during the day.  Don't you ever get a sweaty feeling in your asscrack if you are out in the sun too long?  I get it all the time, really.  And then ball sweat!  Don't get me started on that salty stuff.
Hahaha go make your own thread, see how that goes. I mean it's not like you could get anyone to hate you any more than they already do.
Also I find it strange that you're complaining about one pony thread at a time yet remaining ignorant of the plentiful duplicate games threads.
>2 pony threads on the first 10 off topic pages, one of them locked forever
>CANCER YOU ARE THE CANCER
>5 TF2 threads on the first 10 games pages
>NOTHING WRONG AT ALL
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:32:33 AM by Qwepir »

Would you like me to discuss my loveual and hygienic habits?

I like to scrub my starfish with a loofah in the shower, I just feel cleaner that way during the day.  Don't you ever get a sweaty feeling in your asscrack if you are out in the sun too long?  I get it all the time, really.  And then ball sweat!  Don't get me started on that salty stuff.

Discuss whatever you want man, just make a topic for it. I'm not required to read it.

So as I was saying, I prefer a longer loofah over a shorter one, considering you get more bang for each stroke.  And the natural sponge ones are the beast, the ones with the sea sponge out of the Pacific Ocean.  They are kind of rough, but you become accustomed to it more and more as you use it.  I also use a special shampoo on my armpit hair, it really seems to cut back on how bad my armpit smells.  I try to shower 3 or more times daily.  I'm kind of like Fat Bastard, but I'm not fat, nor am I a bastard child.

Maybe I'm not like him at all. :|

So as I was saying, I prefer a longer loofah over a shorter one, considering you get more bang for each stroke.  And the natural sponge ones are the beast, the ones with the sea sponge out of the Pacific Ocean.  They are kind of rough, but you become accustomed to it more and more as you use it.  I also use a special shampoo on my armpit hair, it really seems to cut back on how bad my armpit smells.  I try to shower 3 or more times daily.  I'm kind of like Fat Bastard, but I'm not fat, nor am I a bastard child.

Maybe I'm not like him at all. :|

Reported for trolling. There's no justification for this, and you're intentionally doing this for the chagrin of the bronies. Go make your own thread if you want to talk about how you like to stimulate your starfish with a loofah and you can include your hatred of MLP in it as well.

So I guess I can't tell him to go forget himself with a sponge, because he'd do it.

It's not the stimulation of my starfish, and anyway how do Ponies bathe in MLP?

Or do they even show that?

(I'm also surprised you can still report, considering how often you do it.)
So I guess I can't tell him to go forget himself with a sponge, because he'd do it.
Babe, I'd do anything for you. ;D

It's not the stimulation of my starfish, and anyway how do Ponies bathe in MLP?

Or do they even show that?

(I'm also surprised you can still report, considering how often you do it.)Babe, I'd do anything for you. ;D

Everyone I've reported has been banned with the exception of Bisjac, who I didn't realize was unbannable at the time.

Everyone I've reported has been banned with the exception of Bisjac, who I didn't realize was unbannable at the time.
So that's like a 93.67% ban rate?

So that's like a 93.67% ban rate?

I don't ban anybody what?

And life went on because Rave is really bad at trolling.

I come bearing ponies, fresh from newt gingrich.

I went to Tom's to check on it and realized that I almost have the most bricks placed on Tom's server. Disregarding the pixel art, I do have the most.
When did I start being committed to building :B

Also some guy named "the real battlebrain" had spammed a ton of baseplate cubes so I just decided to clean up a bit.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:54:56 AM by Qwepir »

THE POWER OF CELESTIA COMPELS YOU

Uh, okay?

You asked why you were building so much.

Simple: MAGIC.