Author Topic: Daniel Rogers Giratina  (Read 22053 times)

Everybody involved in this is a dumbass.
Good thing I just now came in :>

wait

:c

Daniel is pretty cool in FrogFreak's Jail RP. You guys are only hating on him because he can't defend himself. If you don't like him, then don't make this post a 12 page post.

You guys are only hating on him because he can't defend himself.
Read ALL of his dramas.

Read ALL of his dramas.
You aren't cool just because you can make an eight year old cry. That is probably one of the easiest things to do on the internet. People like you that insist on pestering them all the time and causing them to make topics like this are just as bad as they are, if not worse.

You aren't cool just because you can make an eight year old cry. That is probably one of the easiest things to do on the internet. People like you that insist on pestering them all the time and causing them to make topics like this are just as bad as they are, if not worse.
... and that's a bad thing how?

... and that's a bad thing how?
If you were an 8 year old, would you like to be pushed?

If you were an 8 year old, would you like to be pushed?
The thing is that Daniel is stuck in fight-or-flight mode.

And insists on fighting when he doesn't stand a chance.

Peejster, the thing you aren't understanding is that you have no reason to do this. You aren't winning anything, and you aren't losing anything, so just leave the kid alone.

I have to say I think he is. If someone ends up with a 31-page backfire about you, you win.

Stupidity is a very good reason.

hey guys im so cool watch me push this kid off the deep end!

He also covers builds with bricks out of rage :3
He also makes a 64x64 cube out of rage when he gets killed, I've seen him do this on Wizzard's Scatterdspace Dogfight.

Then maybe he'll learn not to stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

Then maybe he'll learn not to stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

like his mums ass.