Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6295 times)

I like it. I would buy it if it weren't so cluttered with random and useless stuff.

i think the smartwatch stuff is pretty stupid

you're paying $200+ for a tiny ass screen on your wrist and if you can afford this stuff then you're already accustomed to taking out your phone anyways
doing anything productive on a <2 inch screen is fairly cumbersome

I would use it to send out a quick text from time to time or to check Twitter or something, but using it for long term productivity is unrealistic and really loving stupid. I honestly like the functionality, and while the price is a bit much, it kind of makes sense. Better than spending $1000 on a flashy Rolex

No, none of Apple's systems have been hacked recently. None at all.
Jennifer L can argue that.

Jennifer L can argue that.
1. His comment was sarcastic
2. He's either misinformed or refuses to believe the truth. Their email accounts were hacked and thus allowed access into their icloud accounts. No apple systems were compromised.
3. If he's referring to the fingerprinting system, yes that is exploitable but not by any reasonable means.

Every white girl in America will get one.
And then break it by breathing on it too hard. And you know what happens when an Apple product breaks.

3. If he's referring to the fingerprinting system, yes that is exploitable but not by any reasonable means.

Its exploitable as any other biometric system. LET ME LIFT YOUR FINGERPRINT FROM AN OBJECT AND REMAKE A SILICONE COPY OF IT SO I CAN VIEW THE research ON YOUR PHONE. Frankly I love the Touch ID just for how fast I can unlock my phone.

this topic is a stufffest

I just like the watches, it looks really cool and seems really useful as a wrist held extension to your phone.

The iPhone 6 design is really disappointing though, I don't like rounded edges

I can't wait to see the prices thought, the 18k gold ones might be a bit too pricey...
350 dollars for a watch fuuuuck that
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:41:35 PM by Aide33 »

And I'm just patiently waiting for a Nokia smartwatch.

And I'm just patiently waiting for a Nokia smartwatch.
now it'll have flip capabilities!

Well my mother's probably going to get one. Her old Garmin watch broke, and one of those costs around $150, so in addition to a personalized fitness watch, she can get everything else that's fancy and fun with the Apple Watch.

Hey guys. I have a better idea.

It's this little thing called a smartphone. It's like a smartwatch, but it has a much bigger screen and it doesn't have to stay on your wrist.

It's this little thing called a smartphone. It's like a smartwatch, but it has a much bigger screen and it doesn't have to stay on your wrist.
revolutionary!!1

What the forget.

It looks exactly like an iPod Mini/Shuffle/Nano (whatever they're called) with a wrist band. I don't understand the difference.

What the forget.

It looks exactly like an iPod Mini/Shuffle/Nano (whatever they're called) with a wrist band. I don't understand the difference.

The iPod Nano was never really intended to be a watch item. They're taking this all to the next level by integrating and adding functions with your iPhone.

god, if I had a dollar for every single time someone said something like this

"hey guys tablets are just touch PCs why do we need them"
"hey guys microwaves are just small ovens why do we need them"
"hey guys I don't need an offroad car for anything I already have a street car! whats the difference!"
"hey guys consoles are just PCs why do we need them"

without trying new things nothing would ever get invented and there would be no variety

Get over it, they reuse technology, so what?

They make things that are easy to use and give access to the general public technology that would be otherwise considered niche.
What the forget.

You didn't read the features of it and didn't understand that the iPod nano is incredibly limited in functions
Stop being ignorant, making assumptions on how it looks and being biased.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:16:39 PM by Aide33 »