Author Topic: N8 [The 8-bit Massively multiplayer sanbox]  (Read 31145 times)

If one of you is "peejster" you are going to feel my wraith.
;3
alsololbump
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 08:08:36 PM by Peejster »

Reminds me of minecraft, not sure why. In-game name is Shinji1.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 09:01:29 PM by Shinji »

Cannot play at the moment due to absurd internet connection problems.
Being corrected shortly.

Damn, PC only, anyone know how to run PC games on the mac without Boot-camp, Crossover or any of that stuff?

Greetings Blockland people...

I am Aion the Creator of N8*  (:nes: oh cool a nes icon, that's rad.)
Glad to have so very many of you show up today :D
Please keep in mind the game is still in beta, there will be bugs. However I would like to get rid of as many as you can find, if something goes weird or wrong, please post in our forums. If your having trouble figuring things out, check the tutorial videos on the wiki.

If your lagging, ask for help, we have a couple things that seem to help for some people. If you have suggestions I want to hear them :D post in the Suggestions forum.

N8* is going to be a lot more then just a building game, at the very least keep checking back, I am adding new things all the time.
Um, could you please make it for the mac also? :o

Damn, PC only, anyone know how to run PC games on the mac without Boot-camp, Crossover or any of that stuff?
Yes. Buy a windows machine.

There is no other way to run windows software on a mac other than using crossover, multibooting windows through bootcamp and running it in a virtual machine (which requires you to purchase have a windows install disk anyway, a higher end machine, and if I recall most of the good vm programs for macs also cost money).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 01:06:50 PM by Wedge »

Yes. Buy a windows machine.

There is no other way to run windows software on a mac other than using crossover, multibooting windows through bootcamp and running it in a virtual machine (which requires you to have a windows install disk and a higher end computer anyway).
Hopefully when the HP Slate comes out I can download stuff on it :D

Bump for da show!

Bump for da show!
Holystuff I forgot all about this game.

I get this Error when I try to launch...
Code: [Select]
FAIL: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

I made it.

It's glitchy as hell, I never even got to actually play it because it was so.
Just by reading this thread it sounds laggier/worse than roblox.

Just by reading this thread it sounds laggier/worse than roblox.
That's a huge insult to N8.

I just can't get into it. It's a bit too hard to make and build stuff. I don't like it. But that's my opinion, of course.

I cant play N8 Anymore because vista hates N8

I was beta tester.
i got this cool hat that was only 1.