Author Topic: First kiss  (Read 15883 times)

I've gotten close... SO DANG CLOSE.
Then this guy came along

What I count as my first kiss I had after my school's homecoming dance with my girlfriend when I was 15 or 16.
We were in the parking lot and I was saying goodbye and decided to try and kiss her and it was yay. But I was very timid and shy and she is much more open about relationship stuff so it was funny to her.
My other first kiss was with a crazy psycho chick a year or two before and I thus do not count it.

Ha, that's total bs. They did the same thing in the 30's, then in the 60's. We go through cycles. A week is a perfect time to kiss someone. You are the forgeted up one.
I've never heard of that. Everyone I've ever know at least had about 2-3 before their first kiss. 1 week is just way to soon, unless you were friends prior, you barely loving even know eachother.

What I count as my first kiss I had after my school's homecoming dance with my girlfriend when I was 15 or 16.
We were in the parking lot and I was saying goodbye and decided to try and kiss her and it was yay. But I was very timid and shy and she is much more open about relationship stuff so it was funny to her.
My other first kiss was with a crazy psycho chick a year or two before and I thus do not count it.
I'm going to my first high school dance with her. :D

I've never heard of that. Everyone I've ever know at least had about 2-3 before their first kiss. 1 week is just way to soon, unless you were friends prior, you barely loving even know eachother.
I've know her since 6th grade. I'm in 11th.

No 'tang for me :(

Grats though bro.

When I have my first kiss I don't want it to be with some slutty girl whose mouth's had 10 roosters in it at once.

So not with me?  :cookieMonster:

You're all so...DIRTY.

I be pure :P

A week isn't too soon to kiss someone. What the hell are you kids talking about? It's not like a kiss implies some serious commitment.

I've know her since 6th grade. I'm in 11th.
Now a week is fine, I thought you jus randomly hooked up to a random girl at school.

A week isn't too soon to kiss someone. What the hell are you kids talking about? It's not like a kiss implies some serious commitment.
Yeah, thats just how it happens, I didn't get what he was talking bout.

Congragulations on making Lip Contact with a human being of the Opposite Gender!

stick it in her pooper

or am i late?

My first kiss was like a day into dating. If were close enough to date why cant we kiss?

Mine was pretty generic. At a movie in like 7th or 8th grade.