Author Topic: First kiss  (Read 15885 times)

well... my fist kiss was in 7th grade, at a skating rink. it was couples skate and i went with my boyfriend, and we kissed in the middle with me riding backwards. it was, and all ways will be the most romantic moment in my life.

the we ****ed when we got back to my house XD

cecored due to little kids on forum

Quad Loners

:cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:
:cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:

I have ugly face.

Going into 9th Grade, so there may still be time.

well... my fist kiss was in 7th grade, at a skating rink. it was couples skate and i went with my boyfriend, and we kissed in the middle with me riding backwards. it was, and all ways will be the most romantic moment in my life.

the we ****ed when we got back to my house XD

cecored due to little kids on forum

I really want to believe you are trolling.

sara confirmed as cheap slut

Dude you're 16, and you just now had your first kiss?

I had mine when I was 12 :U

Freckles on face + fat = no chicks.

I had my first kiss when I was 12 at this one park in the summer under a peach tree =)

Then the girl cheated on me with my best friend for 3 weeks...then my friend told me he was with her...so I punched him in the face and never talked to him again, funny what women do...

how are half your first kiss stories about your bf/gf?

who the forget declares themselves a couple before even a simple kiss?

15.  Not my GF.  Never saw her again after that night.

I had my first kiss when I was 12 at this one park in the summer under a peach tree =)

Then the girl cheated on me with my best friend for 3 weeks...then my friend told me he was with her...so I punched him in the face and never talked to him again, funny what women do...

bitches and whores

how are half your first kiss stories about your bf/gf?

who the forget declares themselves a couple before even a simple kiss?
go away, you're like 59

go away, you're like 59

even if i was 59. i would sure as hell mean i understand school yard dating far more then you do.
as you are all struggling with it, and i am far beyond those games.

I will also die cold and lonely. :C