Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3613374 times)

Real talk for a split second. Why tf is the meme "draw furry research for BIG BUX!!!"
It's not a meme, you dip, it's kind of the reality, you could also draw a niche genre of hentai for big bucks, it doesn't have to be furry, Badspot himself does so, and he makes a killing off of it

Artists who draw scat snuf underage hentai make like 10x more than artists who make normal hentai because it's so niche and disgusting you need to pay people money in order for it to be worth anyone's time at all

guys if we had a topic for furry art this discussion wouldnt even be happening and there wouldnt be any complaints about furry stuff. and if your gonna say "its a drawing mega thread" im just saying maybe have differetn threads for different drawing stuff
There's not enough people here who draw furry art to warrant a separate thread, Char has his own thread, so that really just leaves cblock and Blouk who only occasionally post their stuff

The only reason it's a problem now is because Unova is being idiot for the umpteenth time

isn't it funny how only furries and socially inept people defend this stuff even though they would not show it on their public Twitter or to friends at lunch
Unova has officially run out of arguments
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 03:40:21 PM by Masterlegodude »

isn't it funny how only furries and socially inept people defend this stuff even though they would not show it on their public Twitter or to friends at lunch

There's not enough people here who draw furry art to warrant a separate thread, Char has his own thread, so that really just leaves cblock and Blouk who only occasionally post their stuff

The only reason it's a problem now is because Unova is being idiot for the umpteenth time
well i dont like seeing furry art either and thats why i dont go in this thread i just wanna look at art not furry art

well i dont like seeing furry art either and thats why i dont go in this thread i just wanna look at art not furry art
SMF2 has an official 'ignore user' feature, feel free to use it

why are you not using it if you don't like my posts you literal nix clone

SMF2 has an official 'ignore user' feature, feel free to use it
yeah but i dont hate the user i hate the furry art

yeah but i dont hate the user i hate the furry art

Then you'll just have to get over it, the furry art is few and far between anyway, shouldn't be too hard

me and my best friend tobuscus

me and my best friend tobuscus
see this is art unlike that furry art

see this is art unlike that furry art
if it bothers you so much you can leave the thread

if it bothers you so much you can leave the thread
or you can post it in the furry megathread or maybe, just maybe, draw something that doesn't belong in the furry thread

or you can post it in the furry megathread or maybe, just maybe, draw something that doesn't belong in the furry thread
if you want me to draw something that you want i'm open for commissions