Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1638868 times)

Never, apparently.
well he never did get a warning or a kicked he was just muted by kalim isnt it bit harsh that he got a permaban without being warned

well he never did get a warning or a kicked he was just muted by kalim isnt it bit harsh that he got a permaban without being warned
You should already know about the rules (Even in the spawn it says "Check out the rules!").

He was trolling, according to the ban, so why even get a warning for that? "I will troll the whole server and then I get a warning :D"

You should already know about the rules (Even in the spawn it says "Check out the rules!").

He was trolling, according to the ban, so why even get a warning for that? "I will troll the whole server and then I get a warning :D"
but only two admins had a problem with him mostly kalim and tophat i guess idk i would be bummed if i tried to join the server and im permaban because he made an admin mad
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 04:30:20 PM by Radioactive »

but only two admins had a problem with him mostly kalim and tophat i guess idk i would be bummed if i tried to join the server and im permaban because he made an admin mad
There's a rule on the server called "Do not bother server administrators."

well thats doesnt mean he trolled only thing he did was evade filters and i guess thats worth a perma

well thats doesnt mean he trolled only thing he did was evade filters and i guess thats worth a perma
He's done more than that, obviously, one thing doesn't cause a perma ban. Just multiple things, which was the case.

Tip: READ THE RULES before you event THINK about playing!

Tip: READ THE RULES before you event THINK about playing!

Clearly Radioactive, there's no reason in making efforts to bring Myst back. He's never coming back at all.

A challenger approaches!

And then she immediately locked herself in the code room.

She appears to enjoy sitting in the background staring creepily at the arena. One can only wonder what the point of that is with the blindfold on. If you'd like to find out, feel free to try and break in to ask her.

The Code Ro-
Why
We've called in an expert, but he said he's busy for a couple days. The phrase "disemboweling quota" came up at least twice. We expect to have this thing open on Halloween, but if you'd like to take a wild shot in the dark, or if you know the identity of someone who looks perfectly equipped to play Pin the Tail on the Gizmo, feel free to take a guess in the meantime.

I'm assuming that Jetz has hinted a handful of hints in his posts

I'm assuming that Jetz has hinted a handful of hints in his posts
Ya and I'm confused how to break in to the code room without a code

As with Kaje, the password is the name of the person inside. It's case sensitive. The person inside is designed based off a character from somewhere. I doubt most of you will be familiar with this character's origins, and we're leaving the hangar in a week, so unless someone is familiar with Pin the Tail on the Gizmo professionals or can google the right combination of characteristics and they unlock it before then, feel free to show up sometime on Halloween.