who is the lord of the forums

indian god
2 (22.2%)
jesus
3 (33.3%)
jesus crust
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: I am the Shiva, the Indian God  (Read 907 times)

"Welcome, You seek peace and warmth then speak with the Wind and Embrace the sun!"
post in this thread so i can bless you with our ancestors
Lord and savior, please post on this thread so I can bless you with my holy spirit.
"He is a fool, Do not listen to such silly dressed men."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:09:41 PM by Damp »

oh I forgot indians had four arms
guess all that nuke testing

Is this a strange form of forum Self Delete?

Is this a strange form of forum Self Delete?
"No, My presents have called Upon me here because the silly man, caribou claims he is the Lord."

Oh stuff, caribou told Damp that he's god.

Well I guess that explains this.

it's ok to make these jokes and all (other than the fact that it's a bad joke anyway)
but
there is no "indian god"
there isn't even a single hindu god either. there are a ton of them

it's ok to make these jokes and all (other than the fact that it's a bad joke anyway)
but
there is no "indian god"
I don't think you see the point. He is the indian god. Once you accept that, then all will be well.

but
there is no "indian god"
"Thank You for pointing that out, I am Shiva the Hindu god of death and dissolution. May the Ancestors bless you."

but
there is no "indian god"
i thought the hindu god was just one god with thousands of forms?

"Thank You for pointing that out, I am Shiva the Hindu god of death and dissolution. May the Ancestors bless you."
If you are the god of death, then why are you spawning infinite money and wearing bright clothing.

If you are the god of death, then why are you spawning infinite money and wearing bright clothing.
to buy weapons