Author Topic: threaten the poster above you  (Read 5118 times)

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING richardS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER loving rooster SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS child enthusiast SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S richard OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA stuff UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO stuff UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL stuff. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERstuff, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF stuff FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME ABOUT POLITENESS. roosterMUFFIN

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/41n09u/i_will_take_my_pants_off_rip_your_pants_off_our/

I'll post the chatlogs

I'll hack your whole family.

ill come over to your house and steal your dank memes. Bitch.

I'm going to start a collection of old priceless clown figurines signed by the original cast of the famous leave it to beaver spinoff "Big ol' Bobby" starring a young Ron Howard look-alike. I will take these clowns and smash all of them up into a big ceramic pile. I'll take this pile of trash and tape it all together in a really big ball. It'll be a REALLY loving big ball. Like 13". I'll use this ball to throw at a passing car. This will enrage the driver and cause him/her to confront me. I'll use my legs to kick them in the face and steal the car. I will then promptly drive to the nearest store that still for some reasons rents movies. I'll rent the movie "Unexpected Gravy" starring that big tits woman with a butterface and make like 100 copies. I'll sneak into your house and replace every dvd you own with a pirated copy of said movie. I'll then go outside, cut your cable line, and start stapling portraits of Steve Buscemi all over your house (for good measure). You'll get bored without cable and try to watch your digital video disk copy of "space balls" (gay) but OH NO! It will be that stuff ass movie from the movie store.

I'll upload that folder.

Y'know the one.

THAT one.

i'll throw water on you

Currently your compass is spinning to a place where you will experience atrocities that are deemed horrible, malicious and obscenely horrid and I advise you to turn back before the experiences that I have describe take place

I will breed snails in my bathtub for 5 years and then when they are all big and slimy i will put them in zip-lock baggies and throw them out the loving window. then i will spend all of my money on apples and let them just loving rot. Next i will go out to the country and start a farm, get it nice and successful and burn it to the loving ground because forget you that's why. NEXT I will audition for America's got talent but get rejected because i live in Canada but that's alright because i loving hate reality TV. My next step is to invest in Gary Coleman postage stamps. Using an insider's trading tip i will make BILLIONS. I will then spend everything i have made on model train sets and then throw the trains off of a goddamn overpass, i will inevitably start a car crash because i have dumped literally millions of model trains and Model Train paraphernalia onto the freeway below. Ultimately i will be sent to prison for a few years because manslaughter. While in prison i will start a cigarette ring and make literally tens of dollars, when i get out of prison i should be about 50 or so years old, I will then spend the next 25 years making a living carving soap sculptures, and then selling the shavings to soap factories for a minimal profit. the soap sculptures I will keep because I'm getting old and they're almost as god as friends now. by the time i am about 75 i will retire. after which i will look back on my life and reflect on the things I've done, and then punch bones in the loving richard.

Watch as I rip your beating heart from your chest, and I will show you how black it is before you die.

don't make me log into Disney without your permission

I am going to eat like 7 hot peppers andplug up my own starfish. then i will drink 41 gallons of milk, and a buch of stuffty taco bell, next i will loving eat a live chicken, beak and all. i will then let that gestate in my colon for approximately 5 months, it will be painfull and i might die but it will be worth it, after 5 months i will uncork my buttlips and let the nasty soupy mess flow into a series of funnels and tubes. during the 5 months i was bulding a pipeline that goes all the way to northsouth dookie town or whatever your stuff state is. it will pipe directly into your dorm house or whatever. and you will drown in my frothy soupy stuff mixture. YOU WILL BE DEAD because you drowned in my starfish sausage chocolate goo stew.

Im gonna rip your eye out and piss on your brain

i'll bait the zombies to run after you
:^)

When i'm done with you you'll be a black and blue screen