Author Topic: h entai  (Read 9164 times)

dammit i hate you filters and all of everything omg i want it to be gone what the forget ombgz aaahhh!!!!!

Lol @ the idiot(who is a perv) going around using part of my name talking about hentai which I don't look at ,and who also is not me under a another account name.

^_^

dammit i hate you fillers and all of everything omg i want it to be gone what the panda ombgz aaahhh!!!!!
I hate the Naruto fillers too. Even The Grudge 2 was a giant filler.

Please do not post adult material.  I like research as much as the next guy but it's not appropriate on a site so closely linked to the kiddies playing Blockland.
Yuupers, you even draw your own research...Ya thats right i know your secret pr0n site. Hell of alot of snakees on it badspot, you're not...biloveual now are you?

Badspot

• Administrator
Yuupers, you even draw your own research...Ya thats right i know your secret pr0n site.
It's not a secret, I mentioned it in my first post.  It's just not appropriate for this forum.   

Hell of alot of snakees on it badspot, you're not...biloveual now are you?
I dont think so.  Guys alone don't do anything for me, but I enjoy looking at heteroloveual encounters.  The male-bits in my drawings are just there as props, something for the girls to be submissive to.  Lesbian research is good too, as long as one is dominant over the other and has some sort of toy to prove it.  Any other questions about my loveual preferences?  This is good practice for when I'm famous and all those magazines like Maxim and Stuf want to interview me.

By the way, Here's a link you may find informative