Author Topic: Why was I banned for the Edgar Allen Poe thing, if Eepos gets away with...  (Read 3182 times)

If you want to use my age as an argument go get some proof haha, it's loving hilarious how you think you're entitled to tell other people how old I am when you know nothing about me other then I post on a message board. Yeah I have a couple mental issues but who are you to judge me because everyone has problems in their lives. And again stop living in the past, I stopped harassing people quite a long time ago and you know damn well that I did.
You don't troll people individuality but you troll the forums overall, I'd say.

Ah I guess it's about how you think what Eepos posted was gross and want him banned (for probably a week) because of that and that you also don't like him. I get it now. You're really going show him up!! Too bad nobody other than you actually cares about what he posted in the special interestes thread. Pathetic.

I think I lost a couple of brain cells.
You lose them on a daily bases, and that sure explains a lot.

If you want to use my age as an argument go get some proof haha, it's loving hilarious how you think you're entitled to tell other people how old I am when you know nothing about me other then I post on a message board. Yeah I have a couple mental issues but who are you to judge me because everyone has problems in their lives. And again stop living in the past, I stopped harassing people quite a long time ago and you know damn well that I did.
For once I support Eepos. Stop bringing up this stuff how eepos is a troll every time he has something to say. It gets old.

lol are you handicapped night?

eepos used a hypothetical (and stupid) situation, while you said someone should hurt freek's cat

very obviously two separate things

and i know it was a poe reference; it doesn't matter.

Personally, I don't think Eepos's post was acceptable, since the entire purpose of it was to be gross for the sake of being gross.

Claiming it's in a thread that's entire purpose is for that sort of thing (describing a special interest) shouldn't make a difference when we have a rule against posting "gross stuff". That should cover written posts, as well as pictures.
And pretending to be intelligent and coy over it by quoting or paraphrasing a famous poet/author shouldn't be a valid excuse.

At the same time, I don't think this topic should have been created.
We all know that the moderation of this forum is subject to the will and opinion of the team of Moderators, Badspot chief among them.

If you see a post that you believe is against the rules (or is otherwise unacceptable), then you should report it if you have that ability.
It is entirely up to the moderators if they wish to remove the post/topic or ban the person who posted it.
If they don't ban them, I don't think you should make a Drama topic complaining about it.

It's only questioning the will of Badspot, who we all know has final say over what goes on the forums, whether you like it or not.
And if you're giving it as reference or not, to bring up a ban of your own for similar reasons (while acknowledging it is under a different context and is an acceptable ban) is only going to come across as petty.

I like Night Fox (and agree with his opinion on Eepos's post) and I vaguely know of Eepos, but I can't help but see that the argument should just be left alone.
If Badspot wanted to ban Eepos for the post, he would have done. If Badspot didn't see the report of the post (which is also likely) then that's a shame.
But the post is in the past now, and it's just digging up dirt to get someone else banned for a short amount of time.